Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 52,079 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Newest TT7 Navigator cab

Tip us?

Osteo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Newest TT7 Navigator cab

Anyone know if the TTN7.910.9185.cab will work on out Titans? I'm a little leery about installing it as I've got the prior version working well and don't want to bork anything by trying the install.

Grabbed the file from here:
http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=13032

Remember, this file is legit as provided in ROM with the TP but posting / talking about maps or voices is warez so isn't kosher!

Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to give it a go!

c0mputerp0et
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This version is made for another device and tells you so when trying to install on a Mogul. prior tt7 install otherwise intact.

Osteo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for trying... Oh well. I wanted to upgrade my maps by BUYING (not cracking) the newest ones but on some other forums they mentioned a problem with the build I'm using (using 7.450 (9029) build with 720.1803 USA and Canada maps) not allowing the latest maps to be used.

If anyone knows for sure how to purchase the latest maps for this build (like what TomTom Home to use and what maps to purchace) I'd greatly appreciate it.

liamhere
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 2
Default maps to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osteo View Post
Thanks for trying... Oh well. I wanted to upgrade my maps by BUYING (not cracking) the newest ones but on some other forums they mentioned a problem with the build I'm using (using 7.450 (9029) build with 720.1803 USA and Canada maps) not allowing the latest maps to be used.

If anyone knows for sure how to purchase the latest maps for this build (like what TomTom Home to use and what maps to purchace) I'd greatly appreciate it.

here is the link you need to buy the maps to run on this tt7 cab

ps....that cab is for the touch diamond.

http://www.tomtom.com/products/maps/...guage=1&P=5703
Samsung S4 mini + Omnia 7 as back up

my moto " in with anger...out with love" AB-FAB BBCtv

Osteo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks as well Liamhere. Unfortunately I need the USA and Canada maps and the link only give UK / Europe / Asia maps.

I have TT Home 1.5 installed and it does give me an option of purchasing the latest maps for the USA. I'm a bit afraid of committing the $70 on purchasing the map as one or two threads talk about needing to upgrade to the latest TT home (2.5 I think) as when I install that version, it doesn't find my Titan.

Does anyone know if the 1.5 version of TT Home will install the latest USA and Canada maps to the Titan if I purchase them?

Muledeer
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default works for me

7.910 runs fine on my mogul - am using the USA_CANADA 815.2022 map with it.

I know it was developed for the Diamond so my cab version may have been modified to work on non-Diamond. I don't use TTS but the voice does prompt me at turns.

Mule

dereksbelanger
Old
Thanks Meter 0
...so where can we find the latest TTN7 cab for Titan?

Osteo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muledeer View Post
7.910 runs fine on my mogul - am using the USA_CANADA 815.2022 map with it.

I know it was developed for the Diamond so my cab version may have been modified to work on non-Diamond. I don't use TTS but the voice does prompt me at turns.

Mule
Great news, Muledeer, can you post a link to the 7.910 cab and if not point us to where you got it? Oh, Happy New Year!

worwig
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I own the older TT5 maps. Anyone know if the newer interface works with those old maps?

Osteo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by worwig View Post
I own the older TT5 maps. Anyone know if the newer interface works with those old maps?
From what I understand, no. Only Navigator 7 and 8 maps will work with the Diamond cab for the mogul.