Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,670 Members 44,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROMeOS 1.96.1 Rom (SUSPENDED) Thread will be closed in 48 hours 4/27/09

Tip us?

mreaquah
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisku View Post
Gays???
sorry for the misspelling

NCU1980
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Guys,

Have been using Monx's ROMs for a long time and have always found them to be excellent.

I was hoping one of you could help me with a simple question re manila. Monx's ROMs always have a black flip clock as the default touchflo and a tweak like mun_rus to show background on all tabs.

I prefer the white flip clock so usually uninstall the HTC enhancements Monx applies and this reverts everything back to the original Touchflo setup. However when I do this I also loose the ability to apply a wallpaper across all tabs which I usually fix by applying Mun_rus background for all tabs fix.

However, ever since the manila in the ROM has been compressed with CFC I find that applying the tweak by mun_rus has a really bad effect on the time it takes for manila to launch at startup (sometimes it does not even lauch after the tweak is applied).

So I was hoping someone could provide me the appropriately compressed manila files requried to only revert the clock to a white flip clock but then keep all other manila enhancements as per the ROM original setup. Any help much appreciated.

Best,
NC

Dramacydle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I just flashed to v1.81.0 FINAL, Build 21009.1.6.0 with Manila (also tried build 20764). I'm having problems with the PTT button. I was using v1.50.1 prior to the flash and was able to use the PTT button out of the default configuration to bring up the HTCActionScreen. I was also able to use AE Button Plus to remap the PTT button for various single/multiple press functions, but I haven't been able to get the PTT button to work with the latest version of ROMeOS. I haven't been able to find a solution to this and haven't been able to successfully delete and remap the button in the registry.

Button 1 (Hold) in the buttons menu still refers to the PTT button, correct? Am I missing something?

colaglas
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCU1980 View Post
Guys,

Have been using Monx's ROMs for a long time and have always found them to be excellent.

I was hoping one of you could help me with a simple question re manila. Monx's ROMs always have a black flip clock as the default touchflo and a tweak like mun_rus to show background on all tabs.

I prefer the white flip clock so usually uninstall the HTC enhancements Monx applies and this reverts everything back to the original Touchflo setup. However when I do this I also loose the ability to apply a wallpaper across all tabs which I usually fix by applying Mun_rus background for all tabs fix.

However, ever since the manila in the ROM has been compressed with CFC I find that applying the tweak by mun_rus has a really bad effect on the time it takes for manila to launch at startup (sometimes it does not even lauch after the tweak is applied).

So I was hoping someone could provide me the appropriately compressed manila files requried to only revert the clock to a white flip clock but then keep all other manila enhancements as per the ROM original setup. Any help much appreciated.

Best,
NC
you dont need to uninstall anything. it is enough to replace some (graphical) manila files. I did change the clock also. i don't remember the topic, but if you search for "manila editor" in the diamond forum, you will find that huge topic and in this topic you find the easy solution

tavani
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi! i have install ROMeOS2_181_1_ENG_21009_150209_XMANILA.RAR
i like very much the green wallpaper but i cant find it!!!!!
can somebody help me? thanks

JOat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hey everyone

i know that i might be wrong here ... but it's hard to search for what i am looking. i need a raphael icon which i can put on my storage card like i have done it with my portable drives .... but is't a mess if you search for an icon

so i hope someone has one for me

kymbadrumz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tavani View Post
hi! i have install ROMeOS2_181_1_ENG_21009_150209_XMANILA.RAR
i like very much the green wallpaper but i cant find it!!!!!
can somebody help me? thanks
in older roms ....

tavani
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i dont want to install an older version
how can i find this image ?

iammaz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCU1980 View Post
... So I was hoping someone could provide me the appropriately compressed manila files requried to only revert the clock to a white flip clock but then keep all other manila enhancements as per the ROM original setup...
NC
This is the CAB i use.
Maz

iammaz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tavani View Post
i dont want to install an older version
how can i find this image ?
Here is the green background image from the old rom.
Maz

Tags
21042, monx, raphael rom, romeos, stable, touch pro
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe