Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

ROMeOS 1.96.1 Rom (SUSPENDED) Thread will be closed in 48 hours 4/27/09

OP monx®

15th February 2009, 10:46 PM   |  #1031  
Thanks Meter: 0

78 posts
I just flashed to v1.81.0 FINAL, Build 21009.1.6.0 with Manila (also tried build 20764). I'm having problems with the PTT button. I was using v1.50.1 prior to the flash and was able to use the PTT button out of the default configuration to bring up the HTCActionScreen. I was also able to use AE Button Plus to remap the PTT button for various single/multiple press functions, but I haven't been able to get the PTT button to work with the latest version of ROMeOS. I haven't been able to find a solution to this and haven't been able to successfully delete and remap the button in the registry.

Button 1 (Hold) in the buttons menu still refers to the PTT button, correct? Am I missing something?
15th February 2009, 11:50 PM   |  #1032  
Thanks Meter: 2

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCU1980

Guys,

Have been using Monx's ROMs for a long time and have always found them to be excellent.

I was hoping one of you could help me with a simple question re manila. Monx's ROMs always have a black flip clock as the default touchflo and a tweak like mun_rus to show background on all tabs.

I prefer the white flip clock so usually uninstall the HTC enhancements Monx applies and this reverts everything back to the original Touchflo setup. However when I do this I also loose the ability to apply a wallpaper across all tabs which I usually fix by applying Mun_rus background for all tabs fix.

However, ever since the manila in the ROM has been compressed with CFC I find that applying the tweak by mun_rus has a really bad effect on the time it takes for manila to launch at startup (sometimes it does not even lauch after the tweak is applied).

So I was hoping someone could provide me the appropriately compressed manila files requried to only revert the clock to a white flip clock but then keep all other manila enhancements as per the ROM original setup. Any help much appreciated.

Best,
NC

you dont need to uninstall anything. it is enough to replace some (graphical) manila files. I did change the clock also. i don't remember the topic, but if you search for "manila editor" in the diamond forum, you will find that huge topic and in this topic you find the easy solution
16th February 2009, 12:15 AM   |  #1033  

4 posts
hi! i have install ROMeOS2_181_1_ENG_21009_150209_XMANILA.RAR
i like very much the green wallpaper but i cant find it!!!!!
can somebody help me? thanks
16th February 2009, 12:17 AM   |  #1034  

22 posts
hey everyone

i know that i might be wrong here ... but it's hard to search for what i am looking. i need a raphael icon which i can put on my storage card like i have done it with my portable drives .... but is't a mess if you search for an icon

so i hope someone has one for me
16th February 2009, 12:21 AM   |  #1035  

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tavani

hi! i have install ROMeOS2_181_1_ENG_21009_150209_XMANILA.RAR
i like very much the green wallpaper but i cant find it!!!!!
can somebody help me? thanks

in older roms ....
16th February 2009, 12:38 AM   |  #1036  

4 posts
i dont want to install an older version
how can i find this image ?
16th February 2009, 02:24 AM   |  #1037  
Thanks Meter: 1

116 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCU1980

... So I was hoping someone could provide me the appropriately compressed manila files requried to only revert the clock to a white flip clock but then keep all other manila enhancements as per the ROM original setup...
NC

This is the CAB i use.
Maz
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC_MANILA_ORIGINAL_WHITE_CLOCK[1].CAB - [Click for QR Code] (391.0 KB, 76 views)
16th February 2009, 02:26 AM   |  #1038  
Thanks Meter: 1

116 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tavani

i dont want to install an older version
how can i find this image ?

Here is the green background image from the old rom.
Maz
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper_flamesx.png
Views:	64
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	157666  
16th February 2009, 02:46 AM   |  #1039  
Thanks Meter: 4

361 posts
@ dramaclyde-

button 1 refers to the send key. ull need to create shortcuts for ptt in /windows. the short press ptt is "short_PTT.lnk" and long is "long_PTT.lnk". i use file explorer to copy the program from my programs folder >paste shortcut>then rename it to one of the above commands. the htc action screen shortcut is already in /windows so copy and paste another shortcut and then rename it to either short or long
16th February 2009, 06:03 AM   |  #1040  
Flag Houston

65 posts
More
I agree
the green was so much more easier on the eyes.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
21042, monx, raphael rom, romeos, stable, touch pro
Previous Thread Next Thread