Tip us?

euphoria47
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblevins View Post
I flashed :
[v1.81.0][FINAL|20764.1.4.3]

3) I am not sure I like not having the right Soft-Key set to Contacts.. Not sure how to change that either.
hklm/software/htc/manila/homeRSKPath

Change this to the path of the app you want. Best way is to find it in file explorer and copy-paste. homersktext is what u will see on your manila today

RSK = right soft key, LSK is there too for left one

Dihon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitrisC View Post
I just updated to 1.81.1 and I must say Monx great job once again! Thanx.

I have a question. When I try to send/receive emails from my hotmail account the phone tries to connect via 3G even if there is wifi enabled. Is this normal? When I send/receive emails from my other accounts (gmail & isp) the phone uses the available wifi. Is there a way to set hotmail to use wifi and not try to connect to 3G? I dont have a mobile data plan and 3G access costs a lot in my country.
Try using Windows Live, from program menu.
Choose sync email.
HTC Touch Pro ( Security unlocked )
ROM : ROMeOS 1.81.1
Radio : 1.12.25.16

HTC TYTN II
ROM : Hyper Dragon III Pro
Radio : 1.71

TheSopranos16
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0tyrider View Post
Found another bug, after approx 24 hours of use my keyboard is no longer working, im forced to use the touch one. Nothing a reboot shouldn't fix but...
Funny you say that. I had that issue on Lantis V4 RC1. I wonder if its an issue with the new base since its happening on 2 roms???

pazookie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
alright i got a weird one..after flashing and before i install anything or change anything flash hyperlinks work (like clicking a link in a flash video or object) but once i install stuff (ive narrowed it down to restoring some of my files via spb backup)..like if i use sashimi itl still work after but even if i restore a backup to the point right before i use spb to restore my files (i made a backup while flash hyperlinks were working) it wont work..so thats where im stuck any ideas?

Die Bruine
Old
Thanks Meter 20
SPB also restores registry settings. I tried to restore a few simple apps, after that I couldn't read provisiong.xml anymore. SPB is great for a full backup and full restore on the same ROM. But anything beyond that, its more like a headache. There are just too many registry settings that SPB tries to restore. I've read that SPB 6.5 does a better job. Not plan on trying that anytime soon.
Lost my first ID
Canary/Voyager/Magician/Typhoon/Vox/Elf/Raphael/Rhodium/A853/U20i/A953/sk17i/XT894/XT897/HOX+/XT925
Currently XT897/XT925

Hatemd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSopranos16 View Post
Funny you say that. I had that issue on Lantis V4 RC1. I wonder if its an issue with the new base since its happening on 2 roms???
I've great doubts about this new build as i faced the screen lock problem with several ROMs using the same build (i.e PROven, Lantis ...etc).

I'm back to ROMeOS 1.60.4 till a solution is found.
yet i'm stuck with the keyboard backlight issue.
Devices: Desire HD, HTC Flyer 32G/Wifi/3G

programatix
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitrisC View Post
I have a question. When I try to send/receive emails from my hotmail account the phone tries to connect via 3G even if there is wifi enabled. Is this normal? When I send/receive emails from my other accounts (gmail & isp) the phone uses the available wifi. Is there a way to set hotmail to use wifi and not try to connect to 3G? I dont have a mobile data plan and 3G access costs a lot in my country.
This has been so for Windows Live since the WM 6.0. There is no such problem with the Windows Live version that come with WM 5.0 and WM 2003 SE. I've even got in touch with the Windows Live technical team and they seems to ignore it (or do not understand the problem) and keep asking me to contact my network provider.

Anyway, the only way to solve this problem is to go to:
Settings->Connections->Connections->Advanced->Select Networks. For both the Internet and private network, change it to My Work Network.

The only problem now is, if you want to use 3G, you'll have to reconfigure.
O2 XDA II mini -> O2 Atom Life -> HTC Diamond -> HTC Touch Pro -> Galaxy S -> Galaxy S2 -> Galaxy Note -> Galaxy Note II

if you like my work.

** ROM: Exquisite Series (Sense 2.1/2.5) -*- XmlGui -*- Album 3.2 (VGA) -*- Sense 2.5.2016 (VGA) -*- Sense 2.5.2018 (VGA) -*- Fix Sense 2.5.2017/2018 Home Tab (WVGA) **

Hatemd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by programatix View Post
This has been so for Windows Live since the WM 6.0. There is no such problem with the Windows Live version that come with WM 5.0 and WM 2003 SE. I've even got in touch with the Windows Live technical team and they seems to ignore it (or do not understand the problem) and keep asking me to contact my network provider.
I once knew that this was an agreement between MS and the mobile operators is to make the email synch over data connectivity offered by the operator rather than wifi.
Devices: Desire HD, HTC Flyer 32G/Wifi/3G

Die Bruine
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Guys,

It would help if you post the build you're using... I have BT issues with 20764 that's why I'm using 21009. No keyboard issues here.
Lost my first ID
Canary/Voyager/Magician/Typhoon/Vox/Elf/Raphael/Rhodium/A853/U20i/A953/sk17i/XT894/XT897/HOX+/XT925
Currently XT897/XT925

Crosso
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi guys,

found a little problem here. I can't change my keyboard layout to a german layout. but this is neccessary to change "z" and "y", adding a few letters and some other changes.
I tried to change it with adv config but this didn't make any change.

Tags
21042, monx, raphael rom, romeos, stable, touch pro
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe