Adding contact pictures to your phone from Facebook
Man, I wrote this tool ages ago. I completely forgot about it until I saw the other thread in this forum. Basically I wanted a way to get all my friend's facebook profile photos into my phone really easily.
Your phone syncs your contacts from your Gmail/Google. And Gmail supports contact pictures. I wrote an application that logs into your facebook, and finds any contacts that also exist in your Gmail account. If it finds a matching contact, it uploads that Facebook profile picture to your Gmail contact. And then those pictures show up on your phone! Pretty useful.
Usage (this application runs on your Windows PC):
0) Make sure you have .NET Framework 3.5. The application may crash otherwise.
1) Start the application and input your Gmail username and password.
2) The next screen will ask for your Facebook credentials.
3) Wait for it... Wait for it... Done! (The application will have finished syncing)
4) Wait some more... Your phone may take a while to sync the new images from Google's servers. But they'll get there eventually.
: This will replace any photos that may already be associated with your contact. Go ahead and modify the code if you don't want it to do that.
Download the Windows application and the source here: