Originally Posted by Laurentius26
I think you misunderstand, a personal config is complicated to add.
Personal password/settings, it's different for every person.
a possibility: sending IMEI to a central server, where individual users with individual passwords could access the information....
One could also save on the SIM an encrypted IMEI. if it doesn't match the one of the telephone or it is absent - then the telephone could send its GPS position to the server and inform the registered user.
....unfortunately, everything relies on a server --> service...
- Nokia 6610 (simple, good and....lost)
- Palm Treo (broke and never again)
- HTC Wizard (R.I.P with flowers)
- HTC Trinity P3600 (glorious retirement, my dear)
- HTC Touch HD T8282 Blackstone
with Westone3 in-ear headphones
- Samsung Galaxy S I9000, the holy grail
- Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100
, forgetting the PC
(...think about it: share your knowledge!)