Editing .nbh file directly?

OP pal1m

5th January 2009, 07:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
Hi,

I have to flash my HD to German O2 Stock ROM as well as to SPL 1.14 for warranty issues. No problem so far, I've downloaded and flashed Akuma's Stock ROM which was successful. All the brandings are there as well as the correct ROM information (in device info), the only problem is that in the "smart mobility" screen on bootup the R-G-D information shows another ROM version (1.19.<somewhat>).
So that's my problem...the correct ROM is flashed but this screen reveals that there was another ROM on the device before (Dutty's).
What I did now is opening - just for example - the orig. GER HTC Stock ROM (first pic.) and the .nbh provided by Akuma (second pic.) and saw that there's several information in the beginning of the file. So - you can imagine - my question's now if I can just edit the .second .nbh to the ROM version I'd like to be displayed while booting? or if there's another way to edit this information (either afterwards or by re-flashing)

HTC ROM

O2 ROM

Thanks in advance!
pal1m
Last edited by pal1m; 6th January 2009 at 09:55 PM.
7th January 2009, 12:01 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
Little update: I've changed the 1.00 value and reflashed without an effect. It seems like the ROM version depends on the RUU_signed.nbh which was used for signing the ROM!?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread