Restore Original G1 theme and fonts!

OP Stericson

24th January 2009, 04:24 AM   |  #11  
OP Retired Senior Mod / Senior Recognized Developer - Godfather of Android Theming
Thanks Meter: 382

1,193 posts
You shouldn't need to resign this, I did it myself, but it never hurts to sign again.

I would recommend flashing to this before flashing to another theme just to make sure that everything is flushed out from the previous themes.

Stericson
25th January 2009, 07:08 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 3

647 posts
More
Hey, Mr Stericson, would it be possible for you to add the default theme for ADP1.1 too?
26th January 2009, 04:24 AM   |  #13  
OP Retired Senior Mod / Senior Recognized Developer - Godfather of Android Theming

1,193 posts
I sure will do that. Will, have it up tonight.

Stericson
26th January 2009, 08:09 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 3

647 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stericson

I sure will do that. Will, have it up tonight.

Stericson

Good man !
27th January 2009, 05:00 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 1

83 posts
Hey.. was wondering if the download is compatible with JF-v1.41.. if not can you please update it.
Joeriginal
27th January 2009, 05:33 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Cubs Clock or theme
Can somebody please help me out, I was wondering if a theme or most preferably a clock with this logo.

27th January 2009, 09:48 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
I was also wondering if it is compatible w/ JF-v1.41
29th January 2009, 09:40 AM   |  #18  
Flag Colorado Springs, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 2

197 posts
More
How would I incorporate this into my theme's update.zip in order to use a different font throughout android? I want to replace the digital clock font, but I don't mind if it changes that specific font throughout android.
29th January 2009, 06:55 PM   |  #19  

1,193 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sWuRv

How would I incorporate this into my theme's update.zip in order to use a different font throughout android? I want to replace the digital clock font, but I don't mind if it changes that specific font throughout android.

just replace the font sansdroid with your own and flash the update again. just make sure it has the same name. It will however change the fonts througout the entire phone.

Also guys sorry for the delay I will have a compatible update available today. I promise.

Stericson
29th January 2009, 11:15 PM   |  #20  
Flag Colorado Springs, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 2

197 posts
More
Thanks for the reply Stericson. I guess I should have been more specific with my question. I am releasing a beta tonight, for a theme I have been working on for a while. I guess what I'm trying to ask is, how would I "merge" your font update.zip into my theme update.zip? I want to release my theme with a custom font built in. Can I just find the sansdroid font in my theme zip and change it, or do I need to include some modified files to do that?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread