Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,840 Members 40,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Restore Original G1 theme and fonts!

Tip us?

Stericson
Old
Retired Senior Mod / Senior Recognized Developer - Godfather of Android Theming - OP
Thanks Meter 380
You shouldn't need to resign this, I did it myself, but it never hurts to sign again.

I would recommend flashing to this before flashing to another theme just to make sure that everything is flushed out from the previous themes.

Stericson

mannyb
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hey, Mr Stericson, would it be possible for you to add the default theme for ADP1.1 too?
Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it
--Manny Bianco

Stericson
Old
Retired Senior Mod / Senior Recognized Developer - Godfather of Android Theming - OP
Thanks Meter 380
I sure will do that. Will, have it up tonight.

Stericson

mannyb
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stericson View Post
I sure will do that. Will, have it up tonight.

Stericson
Good man !
Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it
--Manny Bianco

My_Name_Is_Neo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hey.. was wondering if the download is compatible with JF-v1.41.. if not can you please update it.
Joeriginal Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Cubs Clock or theme

Can somebody please help me out, I was wondering if a theme or most preferably a clock with this logo.

ogh417
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I was also wondering if it is compatible w/ JF-v1.41

sWuRv
Old
Thanks Meter 2
How would I incorporate this into my theme's update.zip in order to use a different font throughout android? I want to replace the digital clock font, but I don't mind if it changes that specific font throughout android.

Stericson
Old
Thanks Meter 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by sWuRv View Post
How would I incorporate this into my theme's update.zip in order to use a different font throughout android? I want to replace the digital clock font, but I don't mind if it changes that specific font throughout android.
just replace the font sansdroid with your own and flash the update again. just make sure it has the same name. It will however change the fonts througout the entire phone.

Also guys sorry for the delay I will have a compatible update available today. I promise.

Stericson

sWuRv
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for the reply Stericson. I guess I should have been more specific with my question. I am releasing a beta tonight, for a theme I have been working on for a while. I guess what I'm trying to ask is, how would I "merge" your font update.zip into my theme update.zip? I want to release my theme with a custom font built in. Can I just find the sansdroid font in my theme zip and change it, or do I need to include some modified files to do that?