changeScreen v2.78! -- (screen rotation app)
***Version 2.78 - There is a new version for download as of June 17th '09. This version includes the following:
- Import/Export buttons functions fixed
- Exporting and Resetting defaults issue fixed
- No more duplicate exceptions allowed (caused crash in older versions)
- More stop points on the Sensitivity adjustment bar
- Fixes from previous version (v2.77):
- the error found in this post and the error found in this post AND the error found in this post!
- fix for the music issue
- a sensitivity adjustment bar
- ability to define your own default exceptions (for personal use or for ROM's)
- user can choose to add a toggle link added to the programs menu. You can then link this to hardware buttons via other programs.
- & many other fixes that were brought up during the past few months.
Download the latest version of changeScreen (v2.78) here!
I will update the screenshots when I get the change (hopfully soon)...
NOTE: fix for Topaz Dialer causing changeScreen to stop rotating:
Originally Posted by jpl69
Just to confirm this (in my case).
The issue about crashing gyrator, changescreen, flip-it and whatever sensor app after making a call with topaz dialer it's because this enabled option by default.
change to 0
My thanks to jpl69
for that post!
NOTE: fix for full screen apps showing title bar after rotation!
Read the post with the fix here
Thanks to Claus72
for the research and the post!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
Gyrator is a great app... with a load of functions but I found that I didn't really use any of them except the screen tilt/Gsensor function.
That said one of the problems I had with Gyrator is that it always stayed in my open apps which is not THAT big a deal, but would just annoy the crap out of my OCD brain!
Anyway I decided to make a different version for myself and anyone else who JUST wants the Screen tilt function.
This appliaction will:
- allow you to stop and start the screen switch as you please
- start up with your device if desired
- allow exceptions (Opera is an exception by default because it already uses the Gsensor)
* I recommend if you use Tomtom to add that in a well (to avoid the screen switching when you hit a bump!)
- NOT show up in the running programs list! (Most important thing to me!)
- You also do NOT need to install .NETCF 3.5 to use this. It should run fine on 2.0!
Download changeScreen version v2.5 here!
Version 2.1 is still available if 2.5 doesn't work for some reason
Download changeScreen version v2.1 (2) here!
The BETA is still available if 2.1 doesn't work for some reason
Download changeScreen.cab v2.1 BETA here!
Version 1.54 is still available for those of you who like the older version better!
Download changeScreen.cab v1.54 here