[DEV] sprint clock for Xperia / Blackstone
I wanted sprint clock for my xperia 'cause with my modern phone look flip clock seems boring...
No success in my search, so I started hacking myself using the fabulous 6Fg8's manila mode 9 editor
(still work in progress but very usefull)
As my development depends for maximum part on this editor, expect progress when more features become available. Thanks 6Fg8
My goals are:
- integrate the original sprint clock in manilaHD instead of flipclock
- Get rid of top bar (operator logo ecc)
- Shift up all indicators on home to have more room
- Add more appointments / tasks / whatever else to home
01/10/09 - Initial release
- Top bar deleted
- All indicators are shifted up
- Quick & dirty workaround to eliminate 1pixel horizontal line in middle of numbers, still flipclock
- Bottom down arrow too low, have to find how to shift up
- Poor clock animation, no fix until real sprint clock
Any help whould be appreciated, please post feedback if you try this mod.
No wishlist for now, as there is enough work to complete
Devices: Xperia Ray, Huawei Mediapad,
Xperia Sola, Xperia Z1 Compact.