Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,614 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [WWE] [GSM] [28-Oct-09] NATF's v4 Final WM6.1 TP ROMs

Tip us?

rareness4
Old
Thanks Meter 1
First time using spb backup with switching ROMS and it switched over perfectly. Also in this version its noticeably faster than 3.2.

ActiveSync works for me.

Great ROM so far, still testin it out.

Thanks alot
Samsung Galaxy S4(Stock rooted)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (rooted)
Running
[ROM]AOKP JB Milestone 1 4.1.2

greg_brandon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Using Rom

Hi Im New To This And Want To Use Your Rom Rather Than The Default o2 Rom On The XDA Serra.

I have run the RaphaelWrapper.exe that comes with RAPHIMG.nbh but every time it errors one the phone goes to the rainbow screen.

Please help regards

Greg

nableezy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nableezy View Post
Nevermind, just started working out of nowhere
Well seems as though I spoke prematurely (twice now). I can sync from pOutlook if I have no subfolders set to sync, I cannot sync from activcesync at all, if I have just email to sync I get the 0x80070008 error, with the calendar I get 0x80070057 (I guess permission denied which I dont get at all) Didnt have any problems with 3.2, anybody else experiencing something similar if trying to sync more than just the inbox?

tadevinney
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default SMS

anyone else having sms issues? the messages appear on TF3D but do not appear in the Messages Inbox

nitroblu
Old
Thanks Meter 8
i agree on the sound thing, it can be quite an issue
ieven tried using the "Ringer" option in comm manager, doesn't always register either
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000)
Kernel: Philz 4.93.6
ROM: Stock JB 4.1.2 (ZSLO2)

Captain_Throwback
Old
(Last edited by Captain_Throwback; 5th January 2009 at 06:22 PM.)
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9,068

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nableezy View Post
Well seems as though I spoke prematurely (twice now). I can sync from pOutlook if I have no subfolders set to sync, I cannot sync from activcesync at all, if I have just email to sync I get the 0x80070008 error, with the calendar I get 0x80070057 (I guess permission denied which I dont get at all) Didnt have any problems with 3.2, anybody else experiencing something similar if trying to sync more than just the inbox?
I'm trying to sync to an Exchange Server, and I'm also getting an error. Also, I'm trying to Hard Reset, to see if that'll fix the issue, and its not working!

EDIT: I'm going to re-flash and see if that fixes anything.

EDIT2: Just reflashed, and I still get the 0x80070008 error when trying to sync to the Exchange server. I'm going to have to return to 3.2, since all of my Contacts, Calendar, etc are stored on that server.
Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005

Baseband: 1.08.20.0612_4 | PRI: 2.62_003 | PRL: 56019
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003

Baseband: 1.13.11.1105 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0b

Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100

Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460

rddcarlos
Old
(Last edited by rddcarlos; 5th January 2009 at 06:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_brandon View Post
Hi Im New To This And Want To Use Your Rom Rather Than The Default o2 Rom On The XDA Serra.

I have run the RaphaelWrapper.exe that comes with RAPHIMG.nbh but every time it errors one the phone goes to the rainbow screen.

Please help regards

Greg
did you do a Hard-SPL if not you have to do that 1st.....

if you havent go here http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...aphael_HardSPL
Skin MobileMatt Fuzeberry v7CFC
Taskbar Tsowentaskbar5v1.5
Radio1.02.25.32

phid_bombadier
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default v4.0

Thanks NATF for all the hard work!

I've been stepping through all of the versions and v4.0 is definately an improvment over 3.2. Perf is up along with usability. I was having some delay and interaction hiccups with 3.2 but 4 cleans them all up.

So far IE feels better as well. No problems with GPS.

This is the way it should have been from the store!

Thanks again!
--Mike

josbald1975
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcsdm View Post

Second, Was the modified task bar (the one that popped up a window with buttons for each taskbar item) taken out for a reason? I really miss this feature. My fat fingers don't keep hitting the wrong icon when I'm trying to make changes.

XC
with or without TouchFlo enabled, unable to check the 3rd box in Settings/System: TouchFLO for the "Show System Status screen when status icons are tapped"

for the other guy who asked - the Fuze v4 Standard also has the new/updated welcome screen

no problems connecting with WMDC on Vista
and my SMS/MMS displays in touchflo normally

oaa8
Old
(Last edited by oaa8; 5th January 2009 at 06:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by josbald1975 View Post
2nd, Haptic feedback is very random and has only vibrated a handful of times during all my setup and usage since midnight
I noticed this as well but it's most likely going off every time you touch but it's to soft and quick for you to feel it. Change the value in your touch response all the way up and you can test whether it works but of course it will be a ridiculously long vibrate for each touch. I had mine on 15ms which worked well for me before I decided I did not need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcsdm View Post
Second, Was the modified task bar (the one that popped up a window with buttons for each taskbar item) taken out for a reason? I really miss this feature. My fat fingers don't keep hitting the wrong icon when I'm trying to make changes.
I don't know of a fix but it seems similar to the problem in v3.1 where one could not change the ring tones due to the DRM or something like that. The setting just reverts back when OK is pressed.

Tags
natf