Originally Posted by worry
>Managed to fix the java issue by modifying public_api.xml. Then hit several more C++ problems which I fixed and finally I can build the lot!
Can you write, what did you fix?
To fix the java issue, I modified frameworks/base/core/java/android/hardware/SensorManager to change the LIGHT_NO_MOON value to 0.0010f (from 0.001f) and in out/target/common/obj/PACKAGING I modified the <field name="LIGHT_NO_MOON" to have value-"0.0010f">
After this there were several other c++ files which were missing relevant includes. I'm afraid I didn't keep a note of these so cannot provide much detail but mostly they were missing one of the following
I think one file needed the following include
and there were a couple of other files that needed other includes. The best way to find these is to google for the function name that isn't building and you should be able to find the appropriate include (that's how I did it).
Hope that helps a bit!