Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[KITCHEN][WWE][20.03.2010]Windows Mobile 6.1 21056/20779 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

OP hilaireg

31st January 2009, 07:23 PM   |  #131  
Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Riverside, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,533

3,286 posts
Donate to Me
More
The raphael.htcrtproj in the base kitchen folder is a template for HTC ROM Tool (\tools\htcrt.exe) to compile the .nb's into a signed .nbh. The template as-is is set to load up one .nb (os-new.nb) - what you'd want to do is put your splash screen as splash.nb in the rom kitchen root, load up the template in HTC ROM Tool, (Rom Builder tab, "L" button, load raphael.htcrtproj) - where it says "Splash" click the ellipses and point it to splash.nb.. then save the project over itself..

Now every time you compile a rom splash.nb will be in the ruu_shipped.nbh package
31st January 2009, 09:06 PM   |  #132  
Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Riverside, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,533

3,286 posts
Donate to Me
More
How odd.. I can't flash from usb anymore after dropping the phone lol, only SD..

What the family! That makes testing new vers a pita..
31st January 2009, 10:53 PM   |  #133  
I'm a Yank in Texas
Thanks Meter: 23

411 posts
More
Wow, you said you miss your BlackJack... how infrequently I hear that. The forum search at the TOP much better... didn't realize there was a difference between, why I dunno, but anywho...

Anyhow, got CV working through Opera, turns out there is something in the build 2808 that interupts the connection between the NAT firewall and such (or something someone far more knowledgable than me was trying to explain...). I am just wondering, though, why is there no link for CV in the media net homepage? Is there something in the settings I missed for the media net to recognize that the device is CV capable? I know that the TILT had problems with that. you know it VERY weird, is when trying to watch CV via PIE, the page loads as what appears to be xml coding and lots of it... wierdness going on there, eh?

I just liked having th latest version and that as I have come to learn isn't always the greatest... Now on to the XT9 Funtionality focus for me as texting is the next thing on my list of what I want out of my phone. Would the files from the Kaiser (Tilt) for the ROM work in porting over to the FUZE? Both WinMO 6.1 and resolution shouldn't have any effect on something like that,right? I am curious to know where does the files lie for the system suggestion (the ones that are supposed to work in stat>settings>system>input?) Does Xt9 basically overide everything that relates to text entry? And with the GPS, is the lag going to be a hardware limitation do we think? or software, cause software means we may see a fix eventually, but hardware, we are SOL, am I right?
Last edited by skyfox99; 31st January 2009 at 11:13 PM.
2nd February 2009, 02:48 AM   |  #134  
Flag big D
Thanks Meter: 48

854 posts
More
Here is a welcomhead image to give Da_G little props for all the mobile goodness he provides.....

Attached Files
File Type: zip Da_G_welcomehead.192.zip - [Click for QR Code] (144.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by bilbobrian; 2nd February 2009 at 10:54 PM.
4th February 2009, 04:14 PM   |  #135  
Flag Parkersburg
Thanks Meter: 6

3,677 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetdad

This looks GREAT! Now I know this should be easy and maybe I haven't had enough coffee this morning - yet I can not find where to replace this in my kitchen. Does anyone know where this file resides? Thanks for the help...

Sys/Redist_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640
4th February 2009, 04:19 PM   |  #136  
Flag NW OHIO
Thanks Meter: 0

126 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruppenthal

Sys/Redist_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640

Perfect thanks. Got the dump done properly last night also and was able to get rid of my wmp crashing issues.

Last question for you since you are on - how can i create a radio nb to use in NBHUtil?
4th February 2009, 04:31 PM   |  #137  
Flag Parkersburg

3,677 posts
More
Quote:

Perfect thanks. Got the dump done properly last night also and was able to get rid of my wmp crashing issues.

Last question for you since you are on - how can i create a radio nb to use in NBHUtil?

Find a radio .nbh and split it. Inside will be the .nb for the radio. Then you have to edit the project file in the kitchen to use it.
4th February 2009, 05:03 PM   |  #138  
Flag NW OHIO
Thanks Meter: 0

126 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruppenthal

Find a radio .nbh and split it. Inside will be the .nb for the radio. Then you have to edit the project file in the kitchen to use it.

can i just let it spit out a rom as is with the osnew.nb in the base folder of the kitchen and take that plus my radio.nb and splash.nb and use nbhutil after the fact to nbh it?
4th February 2009, 06:14 PM   |  #139  
Flag Parkersburg

3,677 posts
More
Quote:

can i just let it spit out a rom as is with the osnew.nb in the base folder of the kitchen and take that plus my radio.nb and splash.nb and use nbhutil after the fact to nbh it?

Sure that should also work
5th February 2009, 01:38 AM   |  #140  
Thanks Meter: 17

266 posts
More
2 questions:

1) What opera build is everyone using with this kitchen. I have only tried 15529 so far and that is pretty buggy for me. I have a 2808 cab thanks to d0ugie and blownfuze that I was going to try tonight. But I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions either way.

2) there was mention a few pages back about a package wiki. Is there a link for that? I would love to see what else I can add to this kitchen.

thanks,
cj

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread