Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 41,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KITCHEN][WWE][20.03.2010]Windows Mobile 6.1 21056/20779 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

Tip us?

Da_G
Old
Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,518

DONATE TO ME
The raphael.htcrtproj in the base kitchen folder is a template for HTC ROM Tool (\tools\htcrt.exe) to compile the .nb's into a signed .nbh. The template as-is is set to load up one .nb (os-new.nb) - what you'd want to do is put your splash screen as splash.nb in the rom kitchen root, load up the template in HTC ROM Tool, (Rom Builder tab, "L" button, load raphael.htcrtproj) - where it says "Splash" click the ellipses and point it to splash.nb.. then save the project over itself..

Now every time you compile a rom splash.nb will be in the ruu_shipped.nbh package
Support my work! The more phones I can get my hands on the more ROM goodness I can churn out. Like BUTTAH

Da_G
Old
Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,518

DONATE TO ME
How odd.. I can't flash from usb anymore after dropping the phone lol, only SD..

What the family! That makes testing new vers a pita..
Support my work! The more phones I can get my hands on the more ROM goodness I can churn out. Like BUTTAH

skyfox99
Old
(Last edited by skyfox99; 31st January 2009 at 10:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 22
Wow, you said you miss your BlackJack... how infrequently I hear that. The forum search at the TOP much better... didn't realize there was a difference between, why I dunno, but anywho...

Anyhow, got CV working through Opera, turns out there is something in the build 2808 that interupts the connection between the NAT firewall and such (or something someone far more knowledgable than me was trying to explain...). I am just wondering, though, why is there no link for CV in the media net homepage? Is there something in the settings I missed for the media net to recognize that the device is CV capable? I know that the TILT had problems with that. you know it VERY weird, is when trying to watch CV via PIE, the page loads as what appears to be xml coding and lots of it... wierdness going on there, eh?

I just liked having th latest version and that as I have come to learn isn't always the greatest... Now on to the XT9 Funtionality focus for me as texting is the next thing on my list of what I want out of my phone. Would the files from the Kaiser (Tilt) for the ROM work in porting over to the FUZE? Both WinMO 6.1 and resolution shouldn't have any effect on something like that,right? I am curious to know where does the files lie for the system suggestion (the ones that are supposed to work in stat>settings>system>input?) Does Xt9 basically overide everything that relates to text entry? And with the GPS, is the lag going to be a hardware limitation do we think? or software, cause software means we may see a fix eventually, but hardware, we are SOL, am I right?

bilbobrian
Old
(Last edited by bilbobrian; 2nd February 2009 at 09:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 48
Here is a welcomhead image to give Da_G little props for all the mobile goodness he provides.....

Attached Files
File Type: zip Da_G_welcomehead.192.zip - [Click for QR Code] (144.4 KB, 7 views)

aruppenthal
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetdad View Post
This looks GREAT! Now I know this should be easy and maybe I haven't had enough coffee this morning - yet I can not find where to replace this in my kitchen. Does anyone know where this file resides? Thanks for the help...
Sys/Redist_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640

gadgetdad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruppenthal View Post
Sys/Redist_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640
Perfect thanks. Got the dump done properly last night also and was able to get rid of my wmp crashing issues.

Last question for you since you are on - how can i create a radio nb to use in NBHUtil?

at&t FUZE on AT&T

SPL: 1.90.Olinex

aruppenthal's RRE HTC Fuze ROM Ver " Current " Hybrid 5.2.21009 Build 20954.1.5.0

RADIO - 1.02.25.28

aruppenthal
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Perfect thanks. Got the dump done properly last night also and was able to get rid of my wmp crashing issues.

Last question for you since you are on - how can i create a radio nb to use in NBHUtil?
Find a radio .nbh and split it. Inside will be the .nb for the radio. Then you have to edit the project file in the kitchen to use it.

gadgetdad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruppenthal View Post
Find a radio .nbh and split it. Inside will be the .nb for the radio. Then you have to edit the project file in the kitchen to use it.
can i just let it spit out a rom as is with the osnew.nb in the base folder of the kitchen and take that plus my radio.nb and splash.nb and use nbhutil after the fact to nbh it?

at&t FUZE on AT&T

SPL: 1.90.Olinex

aruppenthal's RRE HTC Fuze ROM Ver " Current " Hybrid 5.2.21009 Build 20954.1.5.0

RADIO - 1.02.25.28

aruppenthal
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
can i just let it spit out a rom as is with the osnew.nb in the base folder of the kitchen and take that plus my radio.nb and splash.nb and use nbhutil after the fact to nbh it?
Sure that should also work

chrisjaffe
Old
Thanks Meter 17
2 questions:

1) What opera build is everyone using with this kitchen. I have only tried 15529 so far and that is pretty buggy for me. I have a 2808 cab thanks to d0ugie and blownfuze that I was going to try tonight. But I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions either way.

2) there was mention a few pages back about a package wiki. Is there a link for that? I would love to see what else I can add to this kitchen.

thanks,
cj