Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 37,094 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KITCHEN][WWE][20.03.2010]Windows Mobile 6.1 21056/20779 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

Tip us?

gravesy56
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
Err, the v4 kitchen comes with it's own set of OEM/ROM/SYS, if you want to use another set you'd want to use the kitchen from the op.. it doesnt come with any OEM/ROM/SYS.. after extracting, and pulling os.nb.payload in /ROM, if it's not booting you need to run g'reloc in the base kitchen folder (copy it from tools)
Memory serves me I tried to just do this and it didn't worked but to you're point I'll try it again...has everyone of your kitchens configured so that all I do is pick what I want and build it? Man I've been mixing crap this whole time, my bad man lol and that's how you know I'm a newbie. At least I'm not too far off from doing my own thing but we'll see.

Thanks man.
My Current Device:
Samsung Galaxy S4

Retired Phones:

Samsung Skyrocket II
Nokia Lumia 900
Samsung Infuse
iPhone 4
HTC Evo 4G
HTC Hero
BB Bold
HTC Fuze
iPhone 2G
MotoMing A1200
Cingular 3125/8125
Audiovox SMT5600

Da_G
Old
Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,515

DONATE TO ME
g2tl: look in config.txt, operator.txt, i think one or two other .txt, its set up like sdconfig.txt.. search for *.txt in /OEM you'll find 'em

gravesy56: yes, it's set up ready to go right out of the gate, just run raphaelkitchen.cmd, follow instructions on the first post, and out pops your ROM! no need to mix and match anything just check some boxes and away you go
Support my work! The more phones I can get my hands on the more ROM goodness I can churn out. Like BUTTAH

player911
Old
(Last edited by player911; 22nd January 2009 at 03:15 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 903

DONATE TO ME
Default No workie

I downloaded V5 and followed the directions on the first page. Pretty simple. Check all the options I want and hit go, it goes through the motions and says "Done" but never spits out an ruu_shipped.nbh

I just dumped the rar file into a folder on my Desktop... the base folder doesn't have to be anywhere specific does it?

This is my first time messing with your Kitchen (or a Kitchen period). I looked at some of the logs generated during the cooking process and nothing really rings a bell.

I'm using Windows 7 and I have UAC turned off. I know you were also testing Win7... I don't know if you were using Win7 while using your kitchen though.

NEVER MIND
I got it to finish. The Wiki has some important information that isn't in the instructions in the first post of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
When it says "Done" close Ervius ?PackageToolsBuildOS window, let process continue in Command Prompt window until temp files are deleted and the message "Press any key to continue . . ." pops up
PS. Have you tried Flashing your phone in Win7? Mine can't seem to get the drivers straight.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Logs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.3 KB, 5 views)

Da_G
Old
Thanks Meter 1,515

DONATE TO ME
Actually, I did cover that in the first post, I just wasn't very clear about it (I wrote that early in the AM after coming home from the bar, lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G
click go
when it says "done" close window
I've been beta testing Win7 since the beta started and it works great for cooking/flashing/etc.. gives me problems at times with permissions related to deleting files, but i've already reported the bugs to ms and have a trouble ticket open.. among my 30+ open
Support my work! The more phones I can get my hands on the more ROM goodness I can churn out. Like BUTTAH

scotchua
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
Actually, I did cover that in the first post, I just wasn't very clear about it (I wrote that early in the AM after coming home from the bar, lol)

I've been beta testing Win7 since the beta started and it works great for cooking/flashing/etc.. gives me problems at times with permissions related to deleting files, but i've already reported the bugs to ms and have a trouble ticket open.. among my 30+ open
I'm using Windows 7 as well and loving it, just wanted to add that

player911
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 903

DONATE TO ME
Hmmm wierd. I use Windows 7... and Mobile Device Center craps out when launching; with the device ON and running the flasher program, it says Device Driver failed; when I flash with the phone in bootloader mode, it never switches to USB mode (its just blank).

If I UNPLUG the phone while in bootloader mode it converts to "Serial". Plugging back in reverts to blank.

The Jack of Clubs
Old
Thanks Meter 467
under device information, rom version says "YourROM-1.0 WWE". is there a way to change that?

Da_G
Old
Thanks Meter 1,515

DONATE TO ME
DaGsKitchen\OEM\OEMVersion\mxipupdate_OEMVERSION_1 00.provxml

Any old text editor will do

The Jack of Clubs
Old
Thanks Meter 467
danke

(stupid 10 letter limit wont just let me say thanks)

skyfox99
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I want to edit all the status icons on the today screen. Where do I go in all these folders to do that? and really, how would I go about doing that? have seen in other roms that this is customizable and I like the idea of changing things on the rom to personalize. and since i know nothing, i figure icons may be a nice start in to the cooking