Reduce your battery life! :)
uumm actually these are simple things that causes reduced battery life:
1. GPS, WiFi, Mobile data. (As you mentioned be4, but make sure these are turned off to save battery.
2. Delete / kill running apps.
3. Uninstall apps you dont use any longer.
4. (Try to) Download JuiceDefender for the GPlay.
5. If you charge your phone for a night (or exactly more than 2-3 hours, turn on your airplane mode, GPS and Mobile data are off, then turn off your phone.
6. (If so) Delete unused theme.
7. (If rooted..) Reduce the clockspeed of your CPU, and set it 'ONDEMAND'.
8. Lower the brightness
9. Portable WiFi (make sure that it is turned off)
(OPTIONAL) IF THIS ALL ADVICES DONT HELP YOU, GO RECOVERY MODE AND WIPE CACHE AND DATA (FACTORY RESET), AND KEEP IN MIND THIS ALL WILL DELETE ALL
AAPPS AND DATA ON YOUR DEVICE, AND DOWNLOAD JUICE DEFENDER.