Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,773 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PRJ][ROM]Raphael Elite Project- RC3 - Release Thread!

Tip us?

krish_nank
Old
(Last edited by krish_nank; 18th January 2009 at 05:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 59
Thumbs up Hi mrvanx

Thank you all RC3 team members for the great ROM...... Till now i have not found any BUG accept Battery back up is not that much satisfactory as i reside in poor coverage area.............

I haven't kept the TF3d ON from a month i bought my TP as i found TF3d hangs most of the time & with RC3 ROM i am loving my TP responding so quickly.

By the way i need an small help i need a software other than HTC field test which shows the CELL id by which we are served by signals...so that i can inform my operators do optimization if possible to improve the coverage in my area.

Thank you again for great ROM

I forgot to tell you this the only ROM i have used for at least 12 hours by now from the day i have purchased my TP
-------------------------
HTC touch pro

ROM:RC3.........lightning amazing faster
Radio .19

gatzu-
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvanx View Post
That function is not something in the ROM, pressing and holding the end key should lock the device, pressing once should go to the today/TF3D screen. Have you installed any third party apps or cabs?
Thank you for your reply... I found the source of the problem.

I did a hard reset I see as you said that isn't for the rom... BUT is for the "advanced configuration tool".
Just after the first launch it turns on this function!

Diego.

eras2r
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Opera Zoom and PTT

This is the first releast that I have tried from the Elite team and I must say that I am VERY impressed with your hard work here. I love this ROM.

2 things I had issues with:

1) The default zoom values in Opera. For those of you that have gorilla fingers like me, and find the text too difficult to navigate with the default values, point the Opera browser to opera:config. This will take you to the opera config page. Go to "Adaptive Zoom" and change Maximum Zoom from 100 to 200, and change Minimum Zoom from 80 to 160. Save the preferences and restart Opera. I find these values much easier to use in navigating.

2) Figuring out how to map the PTT button of the Fuze on a non-Fuze ROM. I still havent figured this one out yet but am still looking. If any Fuze users out there know please let me know. If I figure it out I'll post it in this thread.

Thanks again Elite Team!

-e
Phone: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II ROM: Task650's ICS'd OUT
Backup: AT&T Tilt 2 (Rhodium) ROM: e2 ROM 2.5 RADIO: 4.48.25.20 hardSPL: 0.84.OliNex

If you enjoy my work and would like to support the cause:

overjjrk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eras2r View Post

2) Figuring out how to map the PTT button of the Fuze on a non-Fuze ROM. I still havent figured this one out yet but am still looking. If any Fuze users out there know please let me know. If I figure it out I'll post it in this thread.

Thanks again Elite Team!

-e
There is a CAB to map the PTT button -> Clicky

Install the CAB, then go into "Buttons" and you can remap both Short and Long press PTT. Hope this helps.
Moto V3 -> Moto V3xx -> MotoMing -> HTC Raphael (Fuze)

Raphael ROM: |6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy Series (23566) ★ |May 1|Sense 2.5|GTX|
Radio: 1.14.25.05 (Raphael)
SPL: HardSPL 1.90.3

weaselcossey
Old
(Last edited by weaselcossey; 19th January 2009 at 12:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
In gyrator, the orientation is still enabled by default for manilla. This causes problems when one opens the keyboard and slightly tilts the phone. You get half landscape screen/half portrait screen. I know its easily disabled, but I think it should be fixed in the final version. If for no other reason, than to avoid several people asking how to fix it. I mentioned this in the RC2 thread, but I think it was just before RC3 was released.
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance." - Will Durant

tassadar898
Old
Thanks Meter 14
RC3 = AMAZING BATTERY LIFE. Using RC3 with the new xperia radio im at 50% after 8 hours of moderate-heavy use. About 1 hour of browsing, 10 min of gps, 30 min of phone calls. 45 minutes of music also... amazing!!!!

driz
Old
Thanks Meter 3
My only gripe is that i got used to the text/email sounds from rc1 and 2... now they're different... how will i ever know what im getting!@)(&!

otherwise, great job, seems alot faster. will check more stuff as i go... i noticed a newer version of msvc in here... hope it works properly over bt.. checking soon!

installing bbc .104 right now
Google Nexus 4 (Mako)
ROM: CyanogenMod 11
HTC One S (Ville)
ROM: CyanogenMod 11; S-OFF, Hboot 2.15
Kindle Fire
ROM: Energy ICS CM9 3.0
Retired:
HTC Blueangel, Cingular 8125, Cingular 8525, AT&T Tilt, HTC Touch Pro2, HTC Dream, AT&T Fuze, HTC MyTouch 4g, HTC Aria

jarrodhatton
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Im not sure if this is a bug or just a setting change, but when I open a new message, instead of the falshing recticle being in the text box ready for me to type, I have to scroll down the screen to get to it. Anyone else having this problem?

eras2r
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post
There is a CAB to map the PTT button -> Clicky

Install the CAB, then go into "Buttons" and you can remap both Short and Long press PTT. Hope this helps.
overjjrk,

Thanks, that worked like a charm!!!

-e
Phone: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II ROM: Task650's ICS'd OUT
Backup: AT&T Tilt 2 (Rhodium) ROM: e2 ROM 2.5 RADIO: 4.48.25.20 hardSPL: 0.84.OliNex

If you enjoy my work and would like to support the cause:

overjjrk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
^^^No problem, glad to help out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrodhatton View Post
Im not sure if this is a bug or just a setting change, but when I open a new message, instead of the falshing recticle being in the text box ready for me to type, I have to scroll down the screen to get to it. Anyone else having this problem?
^^^ This issue seems to be random. I have it every other time I go to reply. Not a big deal though and you may find it easier to "tap" the text field as opposed to scrolling to it.
Moto V3 -> Moto V3xx -> MotoMing -> HTC Raphael (Fuze)

Raphael ROM: |6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy Series (23566) ★ |May 1|Sense 2.5|GTX|
Radio: 1.14.25.05 (Raphael)
SPL: HardSPL 1.90.3

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe