[Theme] Greendroid preview- News update 1/20/09

OP Phromik

17th January 2009, 03:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 304

156 posts
More
I am working on Greendroid, since Orangedroid is complete, even though the camera doesn't work for some reason. (I've tried to figure it out, to no avail)

Anyways, I am going to make a theme that replaces all the standard orange highlights with android-green ones, and make a few other green-themed changes. It will basically be the default theme, with green accents. It will be a few days before I get a beta ready, since I have a lot of .9.png errors to ry and fix (if anyone can help me with those, that'd be much appreciated). But if you'd like to help, or have questions, comments, etc. Let me know.

Quick teaser attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	android_320x480.png
Views:	239
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	147326  
17th January 2009, 05:14 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
Looking forward to this theme.
17th January 2009, 09:07 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
YES!!! good lookin, i hella needed this theme
18th January 2009, 04:00 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

156 posts
More
Well this looks to be suspended indefinitely, as the .9.png files I have to change don't ever seem to work. They work fine in the 9-patch program, but on the phone they refuse to stretch correctly. So unless there comes a fix for this, I cannot replace all the orange drawables like I wanted. :-/
20th January 2009, 11:39 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

156 posts
More
Update: Good news and bad news people.

Good news: Stericson has come to the rescue, YET AGAIN! And figured out how to fix my .9.png files. In other words, this theme will be made, and come out.

Bad news: The source I used to make the files is based from the android cupcake build, so I won't be able to make a usable version until cupcake is released at the end of the month. But hey, that's not too long from now.
20th January 2009, 11:41 PM   |  #6  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 4

409 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phromik

Bad news: The source I used to make the files is based from the android cupcake build, so I won't be able to make a usable version until cupcake is released at the end of the month. But hey, that's not too long from now.

That is assuming that the rumors that it is actually being released this month are true...
21st January 2009, 05:10 PM   |  #7  
Flag honolulu
Thanks Meter: 8

591 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phromik

Update: Good news and bad news people.

Good news: Stericson has come to the rescue, YET AGAIN! And figured out how to fix my .9.png files. In other words, this theme will be made, and come out.

Yay for the good news...

Not sure working against a dev branch at this point is going to keep you sane. Who knows how much more will alter prior to going gold. I hope for your sake only minor adjustments are needed

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread