Thread Deleted

[GUIDE] Step by Step Guide for Upgrading P3400 and P3400i ROM + FAQs

OP krazy_about_technology

14th March 2011, 07:47 PM   |  #721  
Flag INDIA PUNE
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
sumit after upgrading my rom to wm 6.5.i found that my phone keeps searching network with no success.when about to catch the frequency it shows phone goes directly to flight mode ive tried various roms over here but no success.i fear that i havent flash my radio rom. pls help me out here.....
14th March 2011, 09:55 PM   |  #722  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 88

1,801 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh parthe

sumit after upgrading my rom to wm 6.5.i found that my phone keeps searching network with no success.when about to catch the frequency it shows phone goes directly to flight mode ive tried various roms over here but no success.i fear that i havent flash my radio rom. pls help me out here.....

which ROM are u using ? r u a new gene/old gene user.plz provide enough info for us to solve out your problem.
2nd April 2011, 01:58 PM   |  #723  
Flag Bhopal

7 posts
Thumbs up आभार !!!!!!!
सभी भारतीय भाइयो आप सब का बहुत बहुत आभार , सारी जानकारी उत्तम एवं निश्चित ही कारगर रही |
आप सभी के लिए ढेर सारी मंगलकामनाए :d
9th May 2011, 06:58 PM   |  #724  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 88

1,801 posts
More

The very first thread crossing 1 LAKH views benchmark in the HTC Gene history on xda-developers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im soooooo happy.All credits to Mr.Sumit for his endless support and endless encouragement AND to making us independent to enjoy this forum as a platform to develop our own creativity !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by karan999; 9th May 2011 at 07:05 PM.
7th July 2011, 05:14 AM   |  #725  

1 posts
Dear I salute you for the instructions you have mentioned in this regard.
I had a big problem with my HTC P3400i Gene when upgrading it. I did not know how it is done I did it wrong and my mobile went to sound sleep, after struggling long time i saw you post and sold my problem.
Thanks again.
8th July 2011, 01:35 PM   |  #726  

5 posts
phone gets dead
dear all,

kindly note that while doing this process my htc p3400 gets dead and it's not starting now what should i do?

reply as soon as possible.

thanks in advance
9th July 2011, 12:29 PM   |  #727  
Recognized Developer
Flag Kanpur
Thanks Meter: 17

174 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavjoc

dear all,

kindly note that while doing this process my htc p3400 gets dead and it's not starting now what should i do?

reply as soon as possible.

thanks in advance

pranavjoc, I would be thankful to you, if you describe be the process a bit. how else is anybody supposed to help you without having the details. Please, reply with the stuff you have already completed. I guess, you are done with the step of running hardhspl.exe file on your Gene. Still, describe what you did and what happened in as much detail as you can.Your device is not bricked. Remember, as much details as you can. I'd be happy to help you out.
21st July 2011, 12:46 PM   |  #728  

1 posts
thanks for the blog guys.. my phone was of no use for last 8 months.. todat i saw ur blog and my phone is working now.. u guys rock
28th July 2011, 02:14 AM   |  #729  
Flag Dubai

6 posts
More
Lightbulb Windows Mobile Device Center
Does that USBDriveforActiveSyncVista work with Windows Mobile Device Center? Because I'm using Windows 7 and ActiveSync is not available anymore. Please reply.
28th July 2011, 09:47 AM   |  #730  

5 posts
Dear akshay2000

Hope you can help me out.

I have reached up to Step 6 of the Guide i.e. using ROMUpdateUtility program in the same Mitty program folder and follow the instruction in the program. but an error message as "Error (300): Invalid Update Tool. This update Utility cannot be used for your PDA phone. Please get never update Utility". So I cannot complete patching my new gene to SPL 1.07.Oref.

I noticed in the above RRU program, jsut before executing the update button, there is a message "Verify that you want to update the ROM version from: Image Version 1.17.720.1 (i.e. my existing version) to Image Version 1.00.000.0.

Does it mean Im downgrading (Im just guessing from the version number) and that's why I could not proceed. Is there any applicable RRU?

Please help anybody and woould really appreciate a lot. FYI, my phone is HTC P3400i With serial number HT8XXXX + Splash Screen Showing

Quote:
ONBL 1.17.0000
SPL 1.17.0000
GSM 02.79.90
OS 1.17.0.0

tks a lot.

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread