The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

!21139 is UP! (02/05) silentP 21140/21139 hybrid version 2 READY!

OP silentP

20th January 2009, 04:02 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag K.C. Metro
Thanks Meter: 7

524 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcute

It happend!! Hard reset after install all programs...

Dude, I'm sorry about that. I've been testing and messing with this thing for a while and have had no issues at all. If you would flash stock and try again, i would be most grateful. Thanks.
20th January 2009, 04:37 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag K.C. Metro

524 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by character

a very clean ROM...

I do hope you can add Pimbackup and wm5storage on your rom( easy access to contacts and the microsd that we have... I usually format my microsd when I change ROMS again i dont know why... but it feels cleaner )

I just noticed that nowadays fewer ROMs have microsoft office??? why is it so? can you give opera mini a try also read that you are uploading skyfire

yeah, cooked in Skyfire and it's up, however, b5 will have PIMBackup & WM5torage. Should be up in about 20 min. I will try and mess with Opera mini, but it may take a bit.
20th January 2009, 05:46 AM   |  #13  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Just the rom I was looking for. Keep it updated
20th January 2009, 05:49 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 19

930 posts
will give it a twirl...
Have just flashed tai's lite m2d and I can say it is GOOD no problems whatever... problem is still I need more space to put on my applications which is about 20 or more and eat lots of resources

there are two things that I found that had given me interest in here the PIMbackup ang WM5storage applications and of course the huge space... will give my feedback if that is okay with you
20th January 2009, 05:54 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag K.C. Metro

524 posts
More
Quote:

will give my feedback if that is okay with you

that would be great. I can't learn without feedback.
20th January 2009, 06:15 AM   |  #16  
Flag Melbourne

4 posts
WOW This rom is just perfect. Loved it so much heres a little present :P
Mediafire mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nhynya2ntuj
I dont know why most people use 4shared. Mediafire is much faster and supports download managers. Anyway good job xD
20th January 2009, 06:25 AM   |  #17  

930 posts
Just finished flashing here is my first comment ... Pimback up need certifications and wm5storage has a problem too (there is something i should do to make it work just forgot)

just thinking about that one ( certifications) would that mean that i will have problems in installing applications ??? or is that the reason why at the first page there was a reset because he had installed an application? havent starting adding my applications

FONT : very nice

connections : all was good
noticed that you have skyfire installed too no problem there was able to use wifi to use it but on activesync again there is a problem ( I just noticed that to all the roms that I have flashed ) dont know why still

able to use a bluetooth to talk and it was clear

WMplayer : it was also good and updated ... and when you remove and insert the card it automatically recognize it

nice sounds it makes me feel that I am using a vista right now including the wait cursor was impressive

will post more feedbacks as I dig in

but for now please do help me on my PIM and WM5storage problem please

Memory
Storage is : 60.19MB
Program is : 26.10 MB

that the V5 which has PIMbackup and WMstorage -> for those who want to know the memory
Last edited by character; 20th January 2009 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Fin flashing
20th January 2009, 08:19 AM   |  #18  
Flag Zurich

973 posts
More
Great work, congrats on your first ROM. It look very nice.
20th January 2009, 02:03 PM   |  #19  
OP Senior Member
Flag K.C. Metro

524 posts
More
Quote:

Just finished flashing here is my first comment ... Pimback up need certifications and wm5storage has a problem too (there is something i should do to make it work just forgot)

just thinking about that one ( certifications) would that mean that i will have problems in installing applications ??? or is that the reason why at the first page there was a reset because he had installed an application? havent starting adding my applications

FONT : very nice

connections : all was good
noticed that you have skyfire installed too no problem there was able to use wifi to use it but on activesync again there is a problem ( I just noticed that to all the roms that I have flashed ) dont know why still

able to use a bluetooth to talk and it was clear

WMplayer : it was also good and updated ... and when you remove and insert the card it automatically recognize it

nice sounds it makes me feel that I am using a vista right now including the wait cursor was impressive

will post more feedbacks as I dig in

but for now please do help me on my PIM and WM5storage problem please

Memory
Storage is : 60.19MB
Program is : 26.10 MB

that the V5 which has PIMbackup and WMstorage -> for those who want to know the memory

I'll work on it when I get back from the office. Thanks for the feedback.
20th January 2009, 02:10 PM   |  #20  

930 posts
This ROM is extremely Fast... I could say but there are some minor problems that I have experienced like in resco explorer it wont go to start menu when you press the star key to choose where you want to go I have fixed the PIMbackup by downloading a Pimback from freewares in ppc and made a shortcut

Fix for WM5storage

go to settings>>> settings

untick the USB to PC

for the WM5storage
LED/Vibrators
Read choose #1
Write choose #1

have worked for me

after unticking the usb to pc iwas able to browse using cable connection not wifi

man i think this is the first time I have been able to do this for awhile... Great
Last edited by character; 20th January 2009 at 03:35 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread