5,600,571 Members 33,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KITCHEN][MULTILANG][29.07.09]Windows Mobile 6.5 23016/21936 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

Tip us?

jmckeejr
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
Hi guys, actually i'm going to be closing the thread soon, I no longer have the free time to maintain this Kitchen, keeping the OEM's up to date and whatnot...

I've been devoting my free time to learning C++ programming, so that I can create some lower level tools, that will be able to be incorporated into all kitchens, to catch build errors before the ROM gets flashed to the device, and things like that

Anyway, the kitchen is there in dev & hacking, and I will continue to keep my eyes open for new builds to post, so nothing is "going away" - maybe someone else will take it upon themselves to maintain a Raphael Kitchen pre-loaded with OEM/ROM/SYS like I have done

I just don't want to keep posting a full Kitchen with ext/oem/rom/sys if I don't have time to maintain the ext/oem parts, that's doing an injustice to you guys, I can just post the XIP/SYS and you can maintain your own ext/oem - less to download too!
Sure Da_G. As long as you can still up the ocasional SYS\XIP then most of us will be happy. Where would one go about learning some basic programming skills? I mean some free Tut or something for hobbyists?
I think Cap'N should start a thread with all the EXT\OEM stuff since I'm pretty sure he's hording all the goodies Just kiddin, but I know you got all that stuff Cap'N

Now on Android, Asus Tf300t
Recent devices: Lenovo IdeaPad a2109.
Acer a100 for a week but I killed it.
Now on Galaxy s3 AT&T
Next > Galaxy S4

Da_G
Old
Senior Mod/ Senior Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1503

DONATE TO ME
Development has stopped for now due to lack of time. I might pick it up again in the future... Thanks to everyone!

Please follow up HERE for on-going WM 6.5 discussion
Support my work! The more phones I can get my hands on the more ROM goodness I can churn out. Like BUTTAH

Tags
6.5, base rom, beef n romz, best kitchen, free beer, huge nuts, kick ass!, kitchen of the stars, tasty rom goodness, u da man
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe