No registration required

M2D Integration

OP JukEboXAuDiO

26th January 2009, 11:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

776 posts
Hi there!

I have been fooling with Manila a bunch and there are still a few memory bugs with it but I am really liking the speed over throttlelauncher and a bunch of other stuff. Anyway I have been doing some research into the integration of other programs with the Manila 2D. I had a few questions. Wondering if anyone has any ideas.

1. Is it possible to incorporate S2P and S2V instead of HTC Album and HTC Player for the Music and Pictures tab?

2. Is it possible to add a stock tab into manila? Idea I had was to incorporate it with KLO Stocker. Or has anyone developed a stock tab for Manila 2d?

3. Why does Manila close programs on its own to make more memory?

4. Why does the manila not work in landscape. With the latest version and I slide my keyboard open, Manila minimizes whatever program I am using and instead of staying landscape it pushes it back to portrat mode and goes back to Manila. What should I do? With the keyboard open it screen stays portrait until I close the keyboard and then open it again. What should I do?

Any help would be great but the idea for Stock would be sweeeett! Ideas?
14th May 2009, 10:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

47 posts
Bump, I would also like to know if it is possible to integrate s2p into m2d.
15th May 2009, 02:18 AM   |  #3  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 318

2,923 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboXAuDiO

Hi there!

I have been fooling with Manila a bunch and there are still a few memory bugs with it but I am really liking the speed over throttlelauncher and a bunch of other stuff. Anyway I have been doing some research into the integration of other programs with the Manila 2D. I had a few questions. Wondering if anyone has any ideas.

1. Is it possible to incorporate S2P and S2V instead of HTC Album and HTC Player for the Music and Pictures tab?

2. Is it possible to add a stock tab into manila? Idea I had was to incorporate it with KLO Stocker. Or has anyone developed a stock tab for Manila 2d?

3. Why does Manila close programs on its own to make more memory?

4. Why does the manila not work in landscape. With the latest version and I slide my keyboard open, Manila minimizes whatever program I am using and instead of staying landscape it pushes it back to portrat mode and goes back to Manila. What should I do? With the keyboard open it screen stays portrait until I close the keyboard and then open it again. What should I do?

Any help would be great but the idea for Stock would be sweeeett! Ideas?

1. No
2. No
3. Don't know what you're saying
4. I'm not sure if there is WQVGA M2D.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread