Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,666 Members 39,935 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**

Tip us?
 
niteowl360
Old
#44951  
niteowl360's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,622
Posts: 2,897
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnbon View Post
thank you.


no- sorry, feeds- minimal reader/ calendar- agenda widget...
Don't know why I forgot to mention them.

Chronotopia is not easy at the beginning- that I have to admit- but you can do really a lot of stuff with it- especially light effects and so on.
I made this clocks lately.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=606
ronnbon, any useful tutorials u found since the one I saw was distracting showing 85% boobs and a little chronotopia thrown in
well done on the clocks too!
Google Playstore Niteowl Analog Clocks

DeviantArt Niteowl Gallery

Semi Sense Icons

MyColorscreen



Devices: Nexus 5 returned for poor mic quality so back to old but reliable Htc One X, Nexus 10, now LG G3 loving it
 
ronnbon
Old
#44952  
ronnbon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 102
Posts: 381
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hamburg
Quote:
ronnbon, any useful tutorials u found since the one I saw was distracting showing 85% boobs and a little chronotopia thrown in
I did not find any other tutorial than the boobsy one... but if you are really interested I can try to write down what I have learned so far... But keep in mind english is not my mother tongue.
HTC ONE-S-Off and superCid- ViperRom for M7
 
niteowl360
Old
#44953  
niteowl360's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,622
Posts: 2,897
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnbon View Post
I did not find any other tutorial than the boobsy one... but if you are really interested I can try to write down what I have learned so far... But keep in mind english is not my mother tongue.
You're English is great
Perhaps just something to get me started, nothing too in depth, because I thought Minimalistic Text was difficult enough in the beginning
Thank you very much, it is appreciated.
But don't take too much time, in case I'm a wasted case
Google Playstore Niteowl Analog Clocks

DeviantArt Niteowl Gallery

Semi Sense Icons

MyColorscreen



Devices: Nexus 5 returned for poor mic quality so back to old but reliable Htc One X, Nexus 10, now LG G3 loving it
 
Obartuckc
Old
#44954  
Obartuckc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 643
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Palm Harbor, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_jaxx View Post
Lockscreen...
Wallpaper, please?

~Sent from My Unlocked, Rooted, Shady Blued, and Pi-Crusted 1.3gHz Atrix 4G~
Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Badass
 
blackbearblanc
Old
#44955  
blackbearblanc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6,478
Posts: 4,302
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
New walls in stash





.......
Android blog: blackbearblanc.dk
 
reinbeau
Old
#44956  
reinbeau's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,690
Posts: 7,373
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: South of Boston, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnbon View Post
I did not find any other tutorial than the boobsy one... but if you are really interested I can try to write down what I have learned so far... But keep in mind english is not my mother tongue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niteowl360 View Post
You're English is great
Perhaps just something to get me started, nothing too in depth, because I thought Minimalistic Text was difficult enough in the beginning
Thank you very much, it is appreciated.
But don't take too much time, in case I'm a wasted case
I'm very interested also, and would love instructions without boobs
Ann - Not a man

Did you read the first post of the thread?

The real purpose of XDA explained in one post - Click here!

| Samsung US/Canada GSM|

Μολὼν Λαβέ
 
melissapugs
Old
#44957  
melissapugs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 727
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Savannah

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rycheme View Post
And it was glorious!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
lol and one of the other thread dudettes agrees!

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by WormDoes View Post


Details Available in my Signature and HERE, HERE and HERE (for xda app users)
I know I'm a few pages late, but I really like the colors on your screens - esp the coordinated Wu Tang cover Did you get this music mod to install over the top of the other one? When I tried it failed install and rebooted my phone with a screen of death...maybe I got a bad download of the apk?

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteowl360 View Post


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here are the Jim Henson walls with text and without text
Masterful as usual
Visit my blog to see my screens and download lots of Android stuff
Royal Chrome MIUI Theme - My MIUI Lockscreens - Reaper Crew MIUI Theme - My Bootanimations
 
WormDoes
Old
#44958  
WormDoes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 221
Posts: 1,782
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissapugs View Post
I know I'm a few pages late, but I really like the colors on your screens - esp the coordinated Wu Tang cover Did you get this music mod to install over the top of the other one? When I tried it failed install and rebooted my phone with a screen of death...maybe I got a bad download of the apk?
Thanks, Melissa. I honestly didn't try to coordinate the cover, though. It was just what I was listening to when I took the screen shot I uninstalled the music mod I was using and then installed this one. Haven't had any issues with it. In fact, this is the only one that doesn't get messed up after mounting my SD.

The Following User Says Thank You to WormDoes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
melissapugs
Old
#44959  
melissapugs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 727
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Savannah

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WormDoes View Post
Thanks, Melissa. I honestly didn't try to coordinate the cover, though. It was just what I was listening to when I took the screen shot I uninstalled the music mod I was using and then installed this one. Haven't had any issues with it. In fact, this is the only one that doesn't get messed up after mounting my SD.
Thanks worm, just figures that this is the one that doesn't play nice AND maybe my fave so far lol...maybe it's a froyo/gb thing? Preciate it nonetheless.
Visit my blog to see my screens and download lots of Android stuff
Royal Chrome MIUI Theme - My MIUI Lockscreens - Reaper Crew MIUI Theme - My Bootanimations
 
shobon
Old
#44960  
shobon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 257
Posts: 611
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Connecticut


Samsung Fascinate
CM7 latest nightly
NTSense - Blue
ADWLauncher Ex
Sense 3.5 dock icons
Wallpaper
Minimal Text for clock and weather

I'm so envious of HTC phones with Sense

Tags
art, artistic screens shots, best thread ever!!!, hardcore, homescreen, i should be studying, icons, jjj is watching, paparan layar kaca, screenshot, sex and drugs, the largest thread, themes, visualizer, wallpaper, xda
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes