TrackMe's web development and user plugins. Developers welcome!!

OP _LEM_

17th March 2009, 03:36 PM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by staryon

TrackMe takes the angle and speed from the $GPRMC string (if available).
It will extract that information from there and it will upload it to the server.

Regards

Cheers thanks. I think the gpspositions file i was originally looking at didn't have those in, possibly because i wasn't moving fast enough, but when i look at another one i have there appears to be some data in the bearing which is probably the angle.

Excellent. Cheers for your response and the superb software.
30th March 2009, 03:42 PM   |  #102  

24 posts
staryon, are you able to send me an SQL file with the data on your web server so i can upload it in to mine. I'm going to try and develop some additions to the server you released. Things like be able to group trips in to category's, being able to compare trips or trips in a certain category. Useful for me as i use the software while out running and it would be handy to compare total time, speed, etc for runs on the same route. there is a few other things i'm thinking about as well so the extra data in yours of mine would handy.

Cheers

Carl

I did post this earlier today, or perhaps in the TrackME software thread, but it has obviously vanished!!!
30th March 2009, 09:39 PM   |  #103  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87

2,330 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by croutledge

staryon, are you able to send me an SQL file with the data on your web server so i can upload it in to mine. I'm going to try and develop some additions to the server you released. Things like be able to group trips in to category's, being able to compare trips or trips in a certain category. Useful for me as i use the software while out running and it would be handy to compare total time, speed, etc for runs on the same route. there is a few other things i'm thinking about as well so the extra data in yours of mine would handy.

Cheers

Carl

I did post this earlier today, or perhaps in the TrackME software thread, but it has obviously vanished!!!

ok, send me a pm with your email and I will send you the file.

Regards
2nd April 2009, 09:31 PM   |  #104  

12 posts
More
Great thread.
I am currently trying to use the trackme server to use for car racing / track days.
will have a look at the files and se what i could manage to do.

I want to be able to use other apps and upload it to the server so i definitly need to write an upload form of some sort.
New users would also be able to crate an account trough the web page.

I know a lot of my friends use an app called race chrono (including me) thats why i see the need of uploading the kml data that race chrono creates "offline"

basicly what i plan:

New account form
upload form
G-force info
Altitude/speed graphs something similar to whats posted earlier
green map overlay under acceleration
red under deccel

EDIT: Uploaded the server files today, but i only got a black screeen... any ideas?
Last edited by ehrnst; 3rd April 2009 at 09:11 PM.
16th April 2009, 02:23 PM   |  #105  

12 posts
More
Hi

Could someone please give me an input on what's going on here: http://ehrnst.no/TrackMe/
I can si that cellid and trips are not crated in the db, but i should be able to log in, users get created and i can export and upload trips
17th April 2009, 07:40 AM   |  #106  

6 posts
Post About the .php file.
Actually what service or function have been contributed by xml.php?
17th April 2009, 01:30 PM   |  #107  
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,097

6,969 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwardtan

Actually what service or function have been contributed by xml.php?

# grep -i xml.php *
cellid_celldb.php:require_once("xml.php");
21st April 2009, 01:15 AM   |  #108  
Flag Central Kentucky

6,969 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaytsus

The dates change, but the interval does not. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

I have a trip, 16:45 to 18:15, say I want to see 16-17.. so I click the calendar at the bottom, drag the hours/minutes to 1700. I've tried clicking the x in the calendar popup, tried hitting enter, tried clicking "Show" again, tried adjusting the time, then clicking the date, etc.. In every case, it just refreshes the full trip, date sets back to what it originally was, all points are still shown.

Okay, very odd, I *can* do it on your [staryons] server. Is there something server side which is needed?

I started poking into this today on my side, cleaning up some $array[string] to $array['string'] type stuff, trying to clean out any funny errors.. Some remain that could really be wrapped with isset, but that's too much trouble and they're just warnings anyway.

None the less, I've had zero luck getting the calendar to work right. Everything looks the same between yours and mine, but when I submit the time, yours jumps to the nearest time and shows only that range and mine just resets the timespan and shows all positions.

I've replaced my index.php with the latest server.zip one, just in case I'd broken something in there tinkering.. I replaced my config.php one with the dist one, just in case there, notably the date format, but that didn't matter either. I double-checked the calendar stuff, etc.

I also copied of my trackme web files, copied my config.php into the clean server.zip files, and tried it there. Same.

So only thing that I can think of is the server? CentOS 5.3, PHP 5.1.6. Staryon, what version of PHP are you running?

And, is anyone else running their own server see the same thing?
21st April 2009, 01:39 AM   |  #109  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87

2,330 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Staryon, what version of PHP are you running?

Check your PM
21st April 2009, 01:56 AM   |  #110  
Flag Central Kentucky

6,969 posts
More
Quote:

I started poking into this today on my side, cleaning up some $array[string] to $array['string'] type stuff, trying to clean out any funny errors.. Some remain that could really be wrapped with isset, but that's too much trouble and they're just warnings anyway.

None the less, I've had zero luck getting the calendar to work right. Everything looks the same between yours and mine, but when I submit the time, yours jumps to the nearest time and shows only that range and mine just resets the timespan and shows all positions.

I've replaced my index.php with the latest server.zip one, just in case I'd broken something in there tinkering.. I replaced my config.php one with the dist one, just in case there, notably the date format, but that didn't matter either. I double-checked the calendar stuff, etc.

I also copied of my trackme web files, copied my config.php into the clean server.zip files, and tried it there. Same.

So only thing that I can think of is the server? CentOS 5.3, PHP 5.1.6. Staryon, what version of PHP are you running?

AHA! With a tip from Staryon, I figured out what it is.

Around line 553, $startday is incorrect, change to:

Code:
if(!isset($_REQUEST['startday']) || trim($startday) == "") //if startday is blank then lookup the start and end of entire trip
BTW, I don't know much about PHP, so anyone else feel free to input here.
Last edited by khaytsus; 21st April 2009 at 02:08 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cell id, gps, tracking
Previous Thread Next Thread