Nvidia Shield Tablet Updated to Version 2.2.1

more

Lolistat – Statusbar Coloring Module

more

Flat Style Icons for Root Explorer

more

Watches: Luxurious Frivolity vs. Humble Practicality

The post Watches: Luxurious Frivolity vs. Humble Practicality appeared first on … more
Post Reply

looking for FM transmitter

OP tchort

2nd February 2009, 02:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Has anyone found a good fm transmitter for G1 yet?

I've seen few on ebay, not sure if they are any good, one of them called FMTalk.

Thanks,
Dmitry
2nd February 2009, 05:12 AM   |  #2  
lilwill2806's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
yeah the ones on ebay actually work great, it was $20 on ebay included shipping and i cant complain. you have to turn the volume down on your g1 handset and turn up your volume on what ever your playing your music through. i also love the fact it has a bulit-in mic. i use it as a hands free unit too. its worth spending $20 and much better than griffin transmitters for the iphone/ipod.
2nd February 2009, 06:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwill2806

yeah the ones on ebay actually work great, it was $20 on ebay included shipping and i cant complain. you have to turn the volume down on your g1 handset and turn up your volume on what ever your playing your music through. i also love the fact it has a bulit-in mic. i use it as a hands free unit too. its worth spending $20 and much better than griffin transmitters for the iphone/ipod.

Great, thanks for the info, just ordered one.
2nd February 2009, 08:29 PM   |  #4  
lilwill2806's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
no problem !
3rd February 2009, 06:50 AM   |  #5  
blufabric's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
can you guys provide the link or item number for this item on ebay?
thanks
4th February 2009, 04:03 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blufabric

can you guys provide the link or item number for this item on ebay?
thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=260356034462

This is the one I ordered, it just shipped out, hopefully it will be good when I get it (wrong item pic on the auction)
4th February 2009, 05:59 AM   |  #7  
blufabric's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
thanks, let me know how it goes..
6th February 2009, 05:04 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Wilmington!
Thanks Meter: 36
 
1,389 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
More
wouldn't that be sweet if it had a built in fm modulator...mabye if it could fit in that huge as battery extension case thingy...
8th February 2009, 01:27 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 106
 
650 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchort

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=260356034462

This is the one I ordered, it just shipped out, hopefully it will be good when I get it (wrong item pic on the auction)


I ordered the one in the pic and it was total crap. It would transmit but the sound quality was bad and it was full of static.
10th February 2009, 07:58 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
I just got mine, took about 5 minutes to find the right frequency so far seems like it's actually working really well, will test it out over next few days and write a quick update here.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes