This project contains:
a searching application running on Windows Mobile [thread 1]
a resource website http://www.cityadvisor.net to assembly existing maps and documents
a MapCreator to let users create their own map [thread 2]
HERE ARE SOME MAPS WHICH ARE BEING EDITED
Milano / Italy -> bbonzz [published]
Paris - Ile de Frace / France -> Me [published]
Amiens / France -> Me [published]
Brussels / Belgium -> Me [published]
Beijing / China -> Me [published]
Shanghai / China -> Me [published]
Rotterdam/ The Netherlands -> odyon [published]
Padova / Italy -> Tiziano
Bucharest / Romania -> Calculici
Frankfurt / Germany -> laureus and
Düsseldorf / Germany -> TheGentAtXDA
Melbourne / Australia -> holdz
Prague / Czech Republic -> Libor_m
The Hague / The Netherlands -> odyon
Warsaw / Poland -> odyon
Lisbon / Portugal -> odyon
IF YOU WANT TO START A CITY, PLEASE TELL ME FOR ADDING AN INDICATOR HERE. TO AVOID DUPLICATED WORKS.
What's new CityAdvisor 18.104.22.168
* Tourist attractions are updated
* Engines are rebuilt by managed code, the errors are reproducible
* Scrollbars for station selection and map selection
* Tourist site information window, can navigate to an assigned url
* Engine is "READY FOR" advanced search with multiple lines disabled and multiple stations disabled.
* Engine is "READY FOR" advanced search in selected transport (e.g. Metro only or Bus+Tram)
* Engine is capable to search with above options simultaneously (e.g. avoid some lines and avoid some transfer stations.)
* When Open Advanced Search window, the time is firstly current time if we didn't set the departure time or the departure time configured (in 1.2 always the current time).
* Attention: due to engine changes, this beta version does not support XML format, so i converted all published maps to CAX and included all of them in the ZIP package
* A Station viewer make possible to see all transports passed by and their 1st and 2nd next departures.
* Updated "Czech Language" -> Thanks to Libor_m
* You can now download maps directly from your phone.
Map Creator 1.3 Beta
Tourist attractions are updated, now you can assign more than one stations to a tourist attractions and set distance and time needed to walk.
MapCreator can open and convert automatically the existing xml maps, so won't be worry about the compatibilities. [Thanks for odyon about this advice]
now, you can set a list of tourist attractions, and config the stations near by, then everything is ok. MapCreator will generate automatically the walk connects between them.
A text resource is attached in this post, Thank you for referring the translation errors.
-- ALL PUBLISHED RESOURCES CAN BE DOWNLOAD ON THE WEBSITE, WITH LESS THAN 3 CLICKS --
-- DOWNLOAD ALL RESOURCES HERE : WWW.CITYADVISOR.NET --
Windows Mobile Pocket PC Devices.
.Net Compact Framework 2.0 or above (Included in WM6 and above)
Any Version of Windows
.Net Framework 2.0 or above (included in XP SP3, Vista and Win7)
CityAdvisor 22.214.171.124 has a long update list
* Special TimeTable supported: now you can add special timetable for weekend or any other period.
* Add two customizable peeks when using TimeRange + Frequency to simulate two rush hours of a day
* CAX format map support: 60% smaller, 3x faster when loading, 10x faster when refreshing map list
* Add ok button on tourist sites to support WM6.5.X
* Tourist-sites and Alias are now listed in Station List
* Departure time selection is reversed, now it is corrected. [Thanks to odeyo]
* Fix a bug supporting multi-line map description
* Corrected German language support. [Thanks to mad_the_cat]
* A line viewer to browse all lines, and their stations.
* Accent insensitive station search.
What's new in CityAdvisor 126.96.36.199
* Reorganized Advanced Search window.
* Can set a station to be avoided as a transfer station.
* The cab and exe were signed to avoid installation failed
What's new in CityAdvisor 188.8.131.52
* A Critical memory leak bug was fixed.
* Memory optimization.
* Add Romanian language support - Thanks to Calculici.
What's new in CityAdvisor 184.108.40.206
* Multi-languages: English, French, Italian, German, Czech, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
* Fixed a regression bug on My Favorites.
* Fixed a bug on no-logo lines.
* Some other UI modifications.
What's new on version 1.1.0 build 27?
- Fixed: two memory leak problems.
- Add: Searching path with a line disabled(useful when accidents happened).
- Update: UI modification to adapt Windows Mobile 6.5.x versions.
- Update: UI modification on advanced search.
- Update: Tweaks on search engine, it may returns a better solution.
- Update: The map Paris - Ile-de-France was updated with 16 metros, 4 trams and 5 RER.
1.0.5 Build 24 Released on 2009-12-30
* Fix some display problems on WVGA
* Fix display problems on screen rotation (portrait <-> landscape).
* Hardware keyboard support on station selection.
* an updated Paris map (added 4 tramways and a branch of RER-D)
1.0.4 Build 23 Released on 2009-05-22
* Fixed: Result error due to Time Calculation when passed midnight
* Fixed: Result error due to some 0 minute WALK_CONNECT arcs
* Improved: Optimized Verification of Service Time, search will be a little faster when using Full TimeTable
1.0.4 Build 22 Released on 2009-05-10
* Fixed: if a connect need 0 minutes, the path will not showed.
1.0.4 Build 21 Released on 2009-05-09
* Fixed: Arrive time shows CurrentTime+TripTime error
* Fixed: Trip time is negative while passed mid-night
1.0.3 Build 20 Released on 08/05
* Bug fix: close tourist site without choosing a site will lead an exception
* Improved: stations alias can be shown in the list when you select station
if a station has more than one name, set one name in station list and others in alias list.
1.0.2 Build 8 Released on 06/05
* Settings done
* Map Selected Optimized -> Delete CityAdvisor\maps\map.txt before apply this update
* a whole Green software -> use no Registry
1.0.1 Build 1 Released on 05/05
* Settings: support home station and favourite station in more than one map
* Search Result: result is imcomplete if the result contains many connecting
* if you want to use "Century Gothic" font, copy GOTHIC.TTF and GOTHICB.ttf to \Windows\Fonts. (these 2 fonts can be found in your windows fonts directory)
* Max connecting is useless, will remove in next release.
1.0.0 Build 0 Released on 03/05
First Release of 1.0 Version
Thanks for your support to CityAdvisor
-- DOWNLOAD ALL PUBLISHED RESOURCES HERE : WWW.CITYADVISOR.NET --
THE MAPCREATOR 1.3 BETA IS ATTACHED BELOW FOR TEST PROPOSE
Attention: you must use MapCreator 1.3 to create maps for CityAdvisor 1.3
open and save old maps with MapCreator 1.3 will take a update
3 version of Logo: 2 png and 1 psd (in cityadvisor.logo.psd)
CityAdvisor 1.3 goes Released Version, so please download it on the website.
MapCreator 1.3 still on Beta version, you can found it here. Please do not use MapCreator 1.2 any more, you need 1.3 to generate new cax format maps.