(WAD2 theme) Blackberry storm WQVGA
I was so impresed by the beauty of the WAD2 theme from storm pack
by the TheChampJT
(original theme can be found here: link
, that i decided to create a WQVGA theme for my omnia by it. Although the theme is made from scratch, all the icons and concept ideas are from TheChampJT
so a big thanks goes to him. This is just a minimalized port from that theme. This is only a portrait theme.
Almost every button in theme is active and has it's own script. You will need to have this apps installed in order for every button to work:
- Favorite settings (find it here: http://mobile.etechniker.com/index.p...id=147&lang=de
- VITO SMS-Chat
- Weather app (i use pocketweather)
The bottom menu (pinned to all subpages):
- home button - opens the "desktop page" and refreshes the application
- calls button - brings up the last calls app
- SMS button - opens SMS-Chat
- mail button - opens Pocket outlook
- apps button - brings up the "apps page"
- weather button (displays current conditions and current temperature for home locations) - brings up the "weather page"
- contacts button - brings up the "contacts page"
- agenda button (displays today date) - brings up the "agenda page".
Taskbar menu - top menu (pinned to all pages):
- battery meter - brings up the start menu
- volume control - shows active state of volume control, brings up "Volume
- Clock - brings up "world clock/alarms" app
- Signal strenght - brings up "task manager"
- wifi - shows the state of wifi, switches wifi on/off
- bluetooth - shows the state of bluetooth, switches bluetooth on/off
Action menu (middle):
- lock - suspends the device
- settings - brings up "Favorite settings" app
- New menu - brings up the "new menu"
- Off switch - quits WAD2
- Navigator - switches the device in landscape and launches the "NavGo8"
- internet - lanunche Opera browser
All these pages don't need any explanation.
All the notifiers are hidden when inactive or. when the count is zero:
- top menu: star - active alarm
- middle menu: unread MMS, today appointments, today tasks
- bottom menu: missed calls, unread SMS, unread e-mail
1. copy the "wisbar" folder directly to root of the device c: (nowhere else).
2. copy "blackberry storm ( wqvga).wadesktop" to anywhere in your device
3. run "blackberry storm ( wqvga).wadesktop" and set it to install in your WAD2 installation directory (...Program Files/Lakeridge/wisbar advance desktop/themes)
4. Launch WAD2
5. From options select change theme, and select "blackberry storm ( wqvga)".
THAT IS IT, AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!