Now you can use the script to download my library of ringtones. I have just added in some of the Hero ringtones. I have a library of one-hundred one (101) ogg files and if you find more ringtones in other ROMs I can add them in as well.
Here is a link to some of the latest releases from enomther as well as JesusFreke and some cyanogen:
Please find me on .Please find the audio hack
the Android Marketon the Android Market and
so you can easily . give support to Meltus.
download the newest script.
(For anyone who does not comprehend this little picture,
you scan it with your barcode scanner.)
ROOT YOUR G1: | G1 Root Instructions
FAT32 / EXT2: | SDSPLIT Thread
SPECIAL NOTE:2009-05-19 /system/bin
1. EXT2 recommended not to exceed 1.5G (500M is enough)
2. MicroSD should be 2G/4G/8G/16G class6
so from your phone type:
$su # mkdir /data/local/bin # cd /data/local/bin # wget http://220.127.116.11/system/bin/lucid # busybox chmod 755 lucid # busybox chown 0:0 lucid # lucid
1. link /data/app -> /sd-ext/app (also app-private)
2. link /data/data -> /sd-ext/data
3. link /data/dalvik-cache -> /sd-ext/dalvik-cache
4. remount /system rw
5. link /system/media -> /sd-ext/media
6. download newest lucid file
7. download MartinFicks SDSPLIT
8. download library of ringtones and audio files
... more to come ...
so 'rogro82@xda' is pretty dang awesome .. i may understand the inner workings of the Terminal scripting but try as i might i had a struggle getting thru the GUI phrasology of the android system .. now there is a wonderful app available to do all of that code for you .. just search "lucid" in the Market and voila!! instant script file .. yea! me!!
if you want to partition with linux try this: http://lifehacker.com/5195999/portab...inside-windows
if you want to move your EXT2 to new SD: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=497275
- changed archive options to external add-on "lucidroid"
- added archiving of /data/data to the sdcard "-archive"
- added force update option "-upd" for external add-ons
- added build.prop patch for default audio "-aud"
- created FBPATCH script for G1 FaceBook Sync
- added patching menu for ADWLauncher
- added patching commands for ADWLauncher
- FIX patching uninstall commands for Launcher and LatinIME (still may require REBOOT)
- added patching uninstall commands for Launcher and LatinIME
- added patching menu for ease of use
- added patching ability to/from Gallery(3D)
- perfected the audio movement to the sdcard via "-aud"
- changed location of the lucid script and features to /data/local/bin
- added ringtones to total 180+
- total redesign of the script including menu system
- implemented compatibility for CM5 and /sd-ext mount point