Unfortunately I lost the original 2 stylus. Don't ask me how, but they were disappeared somehow. So based on an idea from someone on a Hungarian Touch HD forum I wrote a small and very simple application called NoStylusWarning. It is simply monitoring the stylus state and if you set up some warning then it can put a notification onto the task bar and vibrate when e.g. the device is moving.
- language file support (xml)
- sound notification
- partial solution for full hiding (background processing)
- vibration on stylus state change
- last settings are saved to the registry, application will load them on startup
- cab for easier installation
- some minor redesign
- notification icon and balloon for switched on device
- vibration for suspended device
- monitoring g-sensor to detect moving
- monitoring light sensor to detect stylus loosing in pocket/pouch
- running in unattended mode to detect events in suspended mode
- smart minimize (X using your default setting, to minimize, use the menu)
Installation / requirements:
- .Net 3.5 is required as well as an HTC device with g, light and stylus sensor
- Install the CAB file. For language support find the EN_Language.xml in \Program Files\NoStylusWarning directory rename it to language.xml and edit it to your language or rename an existing xml file to language.xml (only Hungarian is available at the moment)
- light sensor changes are not detected in suspend mode.
- registry values are not deleted when uninstalling (it can be a feature also :))
- full hide mode is available only when taskbar notification is selected, there's no return point to the application when it is hidden except the button in the notification bubble. :(
Comments and requests are welcome. Thanks!
the0ne - 10 USD