Originally Posted by starbase64
please post a cab file here.
Can't post a cab file, you have to enter login information
First before you do anything
make a backup of your contacts and calendar!!!!
Okay, to make a setup cab is very easy, just follow the steps:
1) Download Scotchua Sample Google Sync XML.zip file
2) Extract the XML file "_setup.xml" which is inside the zip.
3) Open the file in Notepad (or an xml editor of your choice) not
4) Change "Enterusernamehere" and "Enterpasswordhere" to your actual username or password. (username is email@example.com
5) Save the file.
6) Use a compression program (personally i use Alzip, but any will do) and add the _setup.xml file to an archive, and save as file type ".cab"
7) Now you should have _setup.cab or something similar. You can name it whatever you want.
8) Copy the cab file to your device, and run it.
9) Your server should be setup.