Stuff I have bought......
This is the stuff I have bought for my G1.
I will post pics, to try and help anyone trying to make a decision on what to buy.
(alot of credit goes to ITSMEMORPHIUOS on youtube, He reviews iphone stuff. and through his reviews I got the confidence to buy half this stuff)
1) MOSHI case
(ipouch=for iphone)= fits G1 perfect: excellent "everyday" case. Has special cloth sewn on inside that really cleans your G1. www.moshimonde.com
(f**K IPHONE, had to get that out of my system). Washable, extra pocket for headphones. comes with really nice lanyard (to whip your kids with). SEVERAL LAYERS OF VERY THIN FABRIC NOT BULKY AT ALL.
2) niteize s-biner, size #1= to hang on moshi case
3) SENA case= ULTRA slim case=, executive case REMOVED!!! NO NEED FOR COMMENTS LIKE THAT/THIS!!!!
4) SEIDIO retractable USB cable= it's ok, kind of short only 2'. really handy to carry though.
5) Cellet retractable wall charger.= travel charger, (*NOT TO SURE ABOUT THIS ONE, ONLY 500mA). BUT the car charger looks like a excellent product (but at the same time looks like a d*ck and balls????). (wish I had a car)
6) ZAGG invisible shield. OK ready, great protection, very UGLY look. DO NOT USE THE SCREEN PIECE.
CRYSTAL FILM instead, can't even tell something is on the screen.
WHY: the Zagg gives orange peel affect (distorts image), Also you can see adhesive acts like little prisms and distorts image.
---Also I covered my wife's phone with Zagg completely and it totally takes away from the phone (women!!!).
--------SO on my phone I just used two small stripps on where the phone makes contact with a surface. much better look.
TIP: buy 70% isopropyl Rubbing alcohol from local pharmacy( will cost $1-$2 for huge bottle), same stuff that is in expensive computer screen wipes. But find good lint free cloth.
1) to clean
2) can apply crystal film when wet with alcohol
This is not a purchase but a great tip:
7) Piece of leather cut 4" x 6" ( and old leather jacket will do) great place to rest your phone while charging.
8) Turbo Charger= on the go, emergeny charger(uses AA)
9) AMZER 82000= cradle. ( got extra battery from t-mobile for free) still waiting for it to arrive in mail.
10) sandisk 16 GB microsdhc = must have= works.
If you have any questions about these items, let me know, hopefully it will help you make your decision.
Oh and this is my first post with pics sorry if i F it up.
PICS are here
the pics were to big. see enlarged pic for details and don't forget to click on second page.