There's a new kid on the block, rr69's modded cab without the new drivers... I'd try this first (read his post to understand why):
rr69's lite cab, just the driver, no graphics:
Shmilsons QVGA skinned cab:
Check out mskips thread with a alternative solution:
Here's how to set up ICR on your Kaiser :
1. Install the cab of your choice (Shmilsons for QVGA skinned version or rr69 if you are happy with your current skin).
2. Install Vito Audio Notes or any recording software of your choice (I'm using Vito Audio Notes for touch 1.02)
3. Soft reset
4. Make a call, when your'e connected use the menu (bottom left corner) and choose start recording. Wait a couple of seconds, then hang up.
5. Start your recording software and put it to automatic record calls
If it's not working for you, you could try this:
1. Install .NET compact framework: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
2. If the "Start Recording" doesn't appear, try to uninstall your dialer skinn (or turn it off), soft reset. Try to record a call again, if it works you can reinstall your skinn.
People are looking for the reason why it's working for some and just not at all for others. As soon we have a clue I'll post it here.
I don't have to do anything after a soft reset, Vito records everything by default.
Vito records all calls WITH BOTH YOUR OWN AND THE CALLERS VOICE, Vito will name the files according to your contacts (or info in google maps if your'e using any numbers from google).
Now you can record your calls and listen to both parties without any annoying hassle like using the speakerphone!!!
There's no beeps or any other way the caller can hear that your'e recording with this setup... Illegal in some countries, it's your responsibility! =)
Below: Picture shows Vito Audio Notes Touch interface...