FORUMS

Google Now Marches Forward with ‘Now on Tap’

When Google Now was announced three years ago, it revolutionized the mobile … more

I/O 2015: Google Announces App Link Enhancements

During the Google I/O Keynote, VP of Engineering Dave Burke announced that the Android … more

Google Announces its IoT platform titled ‘Brillo’

A few days ago, a leak highlighted Google’s foray into the Internet … more

Android M Adds “Doze” Deep Sleeping

Android M has answered the call of battery by adding in a deeper sleep implementation … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Guitar Hero Custom

24th February 2009, 02:46 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lawrenceville, GA
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
Heyy I have a favor to ask-
Can someone arange something to the developer(s) of Guitar Hero world tour on the g1 to create a multi-touch version for multi-touch users.

Idk if u think its a good idea... if u do tell me... people should debate. Lol
 
 
24th February 2009, 03:11 AM |#2  
Smokuevo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Schaumburg
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyandrwew

Heyy I have a favor to ask-
Can someone arange something to the developer(s) of Guitar Hero world tour on the g1 to create a multi-touch version for multi-touch users.

Idk if u think its a good idea... if u do tell me... people should debate. Lol

would love to if he could make it multi touch. the game would be so way better and actually worth that 10 $
24th February 2009, 03:31 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Wilmington!
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
mabye someone will make an app like the iphone... i forget what its called but its like guitar hero, but free and plays music from your library. I think it would be next to impossible to mod a piece of purchased software
24th February 2009, 04:01 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I guess EA does GH right? I really doubt they would add a feature for an unoffical build.
24th February 2009, 04:38 AM |#5  
Smokuevo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Schaumburg
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aad4321

mabye someone will make an app like the iphone... i forget what its called but its like guitar hero, but free and plays music from your library. I think it would be next to impossible to mod a piece of purchased software

TAP TAP?
id love to see that!!!!
25th February 2009, 12:12 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonance

I guess EA does GH right? I really doubt they would add a feature for an unoffical build.


actually i believe its Hands-On Mobile, not EA.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
guitar hero
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes