hi there, i think you got it wrong.
you need to flash first the stock os (rom), stock radio then the stock spl.
extra how to: how to restore Stock SPL for warranty reasons.
step by step:
- this is ONLY for warranty reasons. i.e. the device needs repair and you have to send it to htc to get it serviced. if you plan to restore hardspl then don't even bother flashing this stock package, unless you are some kind of hacker/dev
- IMPORTANT: be sure to first restore stock OS, and stock radio. stock SPL is always to be done last!!
- now the steps
1. download the stock spl package from this post.
2. download X1_HardSPL_v1 too, from this post.
3. run the hardspl package, but do not press Next button i.e do not go ahead with flash yet.
4. at this point, take the extracted stock SPL, a RUU_Signed.NBH file, and overwrite the other RUU_Signed.NBH in hardspl package.
5. go on with the RUU (or if needed, run SSPL-Manual.exe manually, then run RUU when it goes to tricolour screen with 0.52.OliNex version), it goes to 100%, reboots, done.
+1. to verify, enter bootloader (see description above in this post), and check version number on tricolour screen. it should say 0.72.0000.
however, as per your querry, i think its not possible. i haven't tried that yet.
Galaxy Note II | Galaxy S II | Galaxy Note | Galaxy TAB P1000 [GSM]
Rhodium | Kovsky | Kaiser | Himalaya | Voyager | Tanager
"...this is it, we're finally gonna score..."