FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Unlock HTC Jade

26th February 2009, 10:33 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi all,
Im kind of new around here
i would like to know if is yhere a way to unlock a Htc Jade with sim lock?
what software to should I use?
 
 
27th February 2009, 11:14 AM |#2  
DaveShaw's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator + Wiki Bureaucrat
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 401
 
More
No one has made any Sim Unlock tools for the Jade yet. There is an unlock code offered by tuspi here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=441580

And I am sure you could find some other code based ones on the internet.

Ta
Dave
11th March 2009, 04:17 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShaw

No one has made any Sim Unlock tools for the Jade yet. There is an unlock code offered by tuspi here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=441580

And I am sure you could find some other code based ones on the internet.

Ta
Dave

I sent two pm and 40 euros to tupisdin, did you know if this service is working?

Thanks
BR
11th March 2009, 05:14 PM |#4  
DaveShaw's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator + Wiki Bureaucrat
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 401
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by free4us

I sent two pm and 40 euros to tupisdin, did you know if this service is working?

Thanks
BR

He's online now, but his post says it my be a 72hr wait, hopefully he'll get around to getting you the code.

If you don't here anything for a few days PM me.

Thanks
Dave
16th March 2009, 01:15 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShaw

He's online now, but his post says it my be a 72hr wait, hopefully he'll get around to getting you the code.

If you don't here anything for a few days PM me.

Thanks
Dave

All ok now, he was out of city.
Good work tupisdin

Thanks Dave

BR
free4us
15th July 2009, 12:57 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
101010
More
trust me, tupisdin can get u da code easily
100% good service
15th July 2009, 03:39 PM |#7  
haree's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag CHENNAI
Thanks Meter: 694
 
More
Talking
hi
i dont think such a thing as sim lock is being done in my country ie India
Just for my info can anyone explain what this is pls
thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShaw

No one has made any Sim Unlock tools for the Jade yet. There is an unlock code offered by tuspi here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=441580

And I am sure you could find some other code based ones on the internet.

Ta
Dave

15th July 2009, 03:52 PM |#8  
DaveShaw's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator + Wiki Bureaucrat
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 401
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haree

hi
i dont think such a thing as sim lock is being done in my country ie India
Just for my info can anyone explain what this is pls
thanks in advance

It prevents you from using SIM cards from other carriers.

ta
Dave
15th July 2009, 04:01 PM |#9  
haree's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag CHENNAI
Thanks Meter: 694
 
More
Talking @daveshaw
hi
thanks now i got it



Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShaw

It prevents you from using SIM cards from other carriers.

ta
Dave

2nd December 2011, 07:09 AM |#10  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
unlocking via unlock code is the safe way to unlock and for codes contact your provider
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes