- WHAT IS IT
It's a 18 buttons action screen for the Touch HD, in the following of some 12 buttons versions already available, but with some twists.
- HOW DOES IT LOOK LIKE
See the attached screenshot.
- HOW TO INSTALL
- You'll need to have MortScript installed, you can get it here. Tests were made with version 4.2.
- You may need .NET Compact Framework 3.5, but I'm not sure. Anyway installing it is a good idea, you can get it here.
- After that, just download and install the attached CAB.
The installation follow the rules and everything should be installed properly independent of you ROM language.
All the files will go into their own folder: \Windows\ActionScreen.
- HOW TO USE
You can just press the right selection key. There will be also a configuration icon in Programs.
As for what each icon does, I'll let it up to you to figure that out!
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE
- To change the images you need to replace the installed .brn files. Search these forums for details.
- To change the links (say you want to use iGO instead of Google Maps, for example) you'll need to edit the registry.
- Open HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScreen\APP_0-17. Each number corresponds to a button.
- Change Path to point to your desired application.
- If needed change Param to pass parameters to the application.
- To translate you'll need to edit a registry key and a file.
- To translate the right selection key text, open HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila and change the text in HomeRSKText to anything you like.
- To translate the confirmation message before a restart, open the Restart.mscr file and change the text in the first two lines.
- VERSION HISTORY
- 1.00 (20090228) - Initial release.
- 1.01 (20090302) - Doesn't stay in memory saving 92kb!
- 1.02 (20090306) - Better management of memory unload.
Added configuration tool to choose if you prefer to keep it in memory (faster loading time) or unload it (saves 92kb).
Added another possible state for WiFi off.