Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 41,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Outlook doesn't export phone numbers

Tip us?

enigmas4u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Outlook doesn't export phone numbers

I recently got a used dash and am so amazed by this smartphone. My previous phone, a Nokia 5300 had the LCD break, so I researched phones and bought a used dash, upgraded to WM 6.

The Nokia imported my address book and synchronized my calendar great. ActiveSync on my XP laptop synchronizes the calendar great on the Dash. Then it brings over the names of my contacts, but no phone number. Does anyone know how to solve this problem with adding every entry by hand?

Bupahs
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmas4u View Post
I recently got a used dash and am so amazed by this smartphone. My previous phone, a Nokia 5300 had the LCD break, so I researched phones and bought a used dash, upgraded to WM 6.

The Nokia imported my address book and synchronized my calendar great. ActiveSync on my XP laptop synchronizes the calendar great on the Dash. Then it brings over the names of my contacts, but no phone number. Does anyone know how to solve this problem with adding every entry by hand?
Check your Outlook on the PC, edit the numbers there and then sync via active sync to your Dash.
Keith (aka Bupahs)

"Doubt whom you will, but never yourself."

enigmas4u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks, I'll try that.
Tags
outlook, phone number import, synchronize contacts, t-mobile dash