5,593,401 Members 36,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][WWE][March 9][21028] ** EnergyROM 2.2 Beta ** with new Rhodium Manila

Tip us?

NRGZ28
Old
(Last edited by NRGZ28; 13th August 2009 at 01:54 AM.)
Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo - OP
Thanks Meter 9955
Default [ROM][WWE][March 9][21028] ** EnergyROM 2.2 Beta ** with new Rhodium Manila

This ROM is based on the 21028 core, but with all the new goodies from the newly announced Rhodium device. The new Manila interface, new HTC menus, new notifications system. Most bugs are known, so don't report them in thread anymore. This is more of a test version to get a preview of the new Rhodium Manila, xboxmod is working on. He was kind of enough to release the new updated and resized Manila files to be used in this ROM and beta test. Thank you.

Changelog for 2.2 beta:

- Using a new XIP and SYS core 21028 generously provided by Arrupenthal

Changelog for 2.1 beta:

- Alarm clock on Manila issue fixed
- Pictures tab resized
- Audio tab resized
- Scrolling in Settings tab fixed
- Scrolling in Arrange Tabs fixed
- New Internet Tab with built in Google search feature and "Push Internet"

- New Rhodium Menu Enhancement
- Fixed Album full screen menu issue
- New Rhodium Comm Manager
- LOTS more Rhodium OEM packages

Known Bugs:
- Some Manila tabs and pages aren't resized yet.
- You can't make calls from the People tab using the shortcuts under the pictures.
- Facebook upload picture in the Album might not work
- YouTube might not play sound, but will display video.
- Adding bookmarks in the Internet tab doesn't work.
- Facebook status in Contacts doesn't work.

A few more that I will post later.

Screenshots:
.. - Energy ROM Chef -..

Click below for ROM threads

(OneX, OneS, Amaze, Sensation, HD2, EVO 4G, Inspire 4G, Vision, Incredible 2, Desire HD, MyTouch4G)
(Asus Transformer TF101 / TF201 / TF300 )
(Kindle Fire ROM)
(Motorola Razr M)

g2tl
Old
Thanks Meter 23
So the agps stuff from the leaked fuze ROM isn't included?
Either way, it seems like the upgrade is more than worth it (if not somewhat necessary).
Thx!

DrzNight
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoler702 View Post
I don't know why, but I'm very excited to download this. Let me know you if you another mirror and I'll set one up for you.
With all these fixes, Im super excited to see what this rom can do. NRG could you maybe post on the first thread issues yet to be dealt with? I know this is a beta but I would like to have an idea of where we are.

Captain_Throwback
Old
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7631

DONATE TO ME
Default man, I need to get a life

How sad is it that I'm sitting here clicking the 'Refresh' button every 20 seconds, hoping that a download link magically appears in the OP?

@NRG
Being as though the 'bugs are known' with the Rhodium Manila port, and it still being incomplete, is there anything that we actually should report? I think most of us are aware of the issues with the 21018 build (ActiveSync, specifically), but in order for the thread to be as useful/helpful as possible, I thought I'd ask, in order to keep the useless posts and flaming to a minimum.
Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005

Baseband: 1.05.20.0321_2 | PRI: 1.52_003 | PRL: 52100
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.5

Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003

Baseband: 1.13.11.1105 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.4b

Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0

TweakMyDevice
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
In 2.0 and 1.5 I have been unable to assign "Programs" tab to the right softkey. Previously I've used TouchPro Tweak or SecondToday to do this, but it won't save the change in these new rom versions. Any workaround for this?
Galaxy Nexus LTE - All Tweaked Out

slawcop`
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedocrn View Post
In 2.0 and 1.5 I have been unable to assign "Programs" tab to the right softkey. Previously I've used TouchPro Tweak or SecondToday to do this, but it won't save the change in these new rom versions. Any workaround for this?
I am usinig second today on 2.0 and it works fine
Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T

mike freegan
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Hi, I'm using the 2.0 beta and loving it. Great job on getting so many niggles out with this build.

Cheeky request: I really don't like the taskbar items. I feel like they kinda detract from the clean look of the device. Is there a way I can get rid of them? I found the taskbar thread and can restore most of them to normal HTC/WM icons using DLL's, but some of them still stay colourfull. I can't find replacement DLL's for things like A2DP/SMS icons.

Cheers
Touch Pro

g2tl
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedocrn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by warri View Post
Quick Question, Does this include the new Tabs Editing Feature and render the Diamond's TF3d Config useless? or do the tweaks still apply, ergo does this render all UC Cabs useless (such as your blue manila .can and the wallpaper for all tabs cab?)
If you guys don't mind some registry editing, grab yourselves Mobile Registry Editor (or just use total command), and check "HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila" and maybe "HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila." You'll see loads of stuff there you can try.

For example, if you want to assign the right softkey to Programs tab, you'd change the value of "HomeRSKPath" to "Manila://programs.page" and "HomeRSKText" to "Programs." I personally have it set to "Manila://weather.page" since I don't use the programs tab (check out wktask that has a really useful launcher that pops up when you swipe down the top right corner).

And there's all tabs background cab for the new manila somewhere in the previous thread.

bnagosto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback View Post
How sad is it that I'm sitting here clicking the 'Refresh' button every 20 seconds, hoping that a download link magically appears in the OP?

@NRG
Being as though the 'bugs are known' with the Rhodium Manila port, and it still being incomplete, is there anything that we actually should report? I think most of us are aware of the issues with the 21018 build (ActiveSync, specifically), but in order for the thread to be as useful/helpful as possible, I thought I'd ask, in order to keep the useless posts and flaming to a minimum.
If it's sad, then I'm right there on the sad list with you!

doctajay
Old
Thanks Meter 4
is there a cab for the tp2 manilla?
Droid DNA