Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 36,972 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] (UPDATE:4Oct) Max TF3D Theme Maker v4.1

Tip us?

tobyax
Old
Thanks Meter 1
sorry i have dutty 2.2 rom and the background no change with any program...

sorry for my bad english...

millski
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've moved on from my background problems (all fixed ) to a change in tab icons. However when I try to capture the newly installed icons MaxTTM gives error 'Unable to copy file'. Also when I try to build list MaxTTM fails, FileNotFoundException 'at System.IO._Error.WinIOError(Int32errorCode, String str)...' etc. I haven't the faintest idea what any of this means, and it isn't giving me a log file to paste here I'm afraid.

sriramkrishnan06
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Hi,

Thanx a ton 4 the app...In your future versions, can u also add "Font" Color for TF3D?

SK

sp00kydd
Old
(Last edited by sp00kydd; 27th March 2009 at 08:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hi maxycy,

yes please show me how to deactivate the new start menu, so that I can use bg4all. Thanks...

EDIT: Found a way to change, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\EnlargeMenu\Enable ManilaStartMenu =dword:00000000, is this also your solution?

maxycy
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by millski View Post
I've moved on from my background problems (all fixed ) to a change in tab icons. However when I try to capture the newly installed icons MaxTTM gives error 'Unable to copy file'. Also when I try to build list MaxTTM fails, FileNotFoundException 'at System.IO._Error.WinIOError(Int32errorCode, String str)...' etc. I haven't the faintest idea what any of this means, and it isn't giving me a log file to paste here I'm afraid.
Hah....first one to capture a bug. Yes, this was identified and I already have ver2.1 ready to be uploaded in a couple of hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriramkrishnan06 View Post
Hi,

Thanx a ton 4 the app...In your future versions, can u also add "Font" Color for TF3D?

SK
Just the font? Let's see what I can add further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp00kydd View Post
Hi maxycy,

yes please show me how to deactivate the new start menu, so that I can use bg4all. Thanks...

EDIT: Found a way to change, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\EnlargeMenu\Enable ManilaStartMenu =dword:00000000, is this also your solution?
Yes. but that will also disable your start menu entirely. Before that go to HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\Manila://programs.page.hidden and disable that so that you can access the program launcher tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgopoos View Post
There is a small donation for you ...
Thank you again......you have make my day.

cmalamute
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey Maxycy,

cool runnings here, thanks a lot

I know I made a thing that your publishing was not meant to do... but perhaps you know a simple solution to that:

I used your "5c9aa261_manila" file out of the package "New TF3D - Analog Home Pack#1.zip" from OP in context with a background4AllTabs cab (in my case it was http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=491079 but the same is with muns background solution). After instaling back4alltabs I copied 5c9aa261_manila to \Windows.

This is working very nice in the top level: you have your very own background for all tabs and in addition the new startmenu working (with black background though, but it's running). coool

But there is a little problem with all TF3D lists (like "all programs", "all contacts" "stock list" "weather list" and some more), because they also have the new background set. Since these lists have a black colored font (because original TF3D shows them on a light grey background" you hardly can read it. I know that this isnt in the heart of your own solution, but i thought this also could be of impact with your own themes as well, isn't it?

anyway, many thanks for this cool stuff and now I'm playing around with your theme maker

str0nz0
Old
Thanks Meter 1
it it possible to include the new appointment extension from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=497197
in a new, self build theme?
sorry if this question has already been asked..

thanosc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Manila rom
backed up.
Installed.
changed some stuff
Reset.
All porked.
Restore.
All ok.

Looks very promising and a getway for TF3d but for me something went wrong.

Arty out...

rasco11
Old
(Last edited by rasco11; 28th March 2009 at 08:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hi maxycy,

Thanks for ur great app!! it looks awesome.

Now dutty 2.4 XTREME is out, is it compatible?

By the way, I thought your *initial* plan was to let user have a configurable theme (clock style, tab sliding style etc) on HD but why now change to a "theme maker"??

As all I need is just a configurable theme, eg. "Max Blue Theme". Is it possible?

Many thanks and keep up ur great work!!

fallenangel408
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 821

DONATE TO ME
Default help

???i looked through all settings...how do you add your own wallpaper for por and land? thanks ...sorry if i missed the post : )
M8 32+64GB
S-OFF HBT3.18 FRMWRE2.22.531.5TWRPTWRP 2.7.1.0 ARHD10.2
KRNLElementalX-m8-1.02
RDO1.19.213311491