App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

[ROM][WWE][4/04/09][Mystic Series 6.5 21198][GSM] Beta Release[CLOSED]

25th March 2009, 05:57 AM   |  #41  
OP Retired Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag San Antonio, Tx
Thanks Meter: 458

2,533 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davezaff

I agree 100% this is pretty close to flawless. the 6.5 UI is very smooth and memery and ram looking great. Job well done.

Thanks! Ive spent many hours working on this & am glad people generally like it .

I am running a new update built with the new 21195 build. So fare i cant really tell any major differences. 1 HUGE difference for me is that exchange is working(kind of). I will post it when it is confirmed the timebomb is gone. I wanna fix issues with it but no1 is posting any .
25th March 2009, 06:23 AM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Hi, This rom is very good, but the album searcher still dosen't work. Did you add it in? I download this rom form mirror 1
25th March 2009, 06:23 AM   |  #43  
Flag Outside Philly
Thanks Meter: 45

413 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jug6ernaut

Thanks! Ive spent many hours working on this & am glad people generally like it .

I am running a new update built with the new 21195 build. So fare i cant really tell any major differences. 1 HUGE difference for me is that exchange is working(kind of). I will post it when it is confirmed the timebomb is gone. I wanna fix issues with it but no1 is posting any .

Issues
- MSN widgets have white menu bar at bottom but works if you end task and go back in.(same issue in MSN money)
- TF3d crashes when to touch tab in call history.
-I would mind A LITE version without TF3D....I love the windows UI very smooth.
- No Bugs really in Window just in TF3D.
-Maybe Iris instead of Opera?...just a suggestion.

But overall a great rom...hope some of this is helpful. Thanks
_
25th March 2009, 06:41 AM   |  #44  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 1

471 posts
More
Having a lot of fun with the build, the only issues I have have been related to manila issues. (XBox has issued updates if you haven't seen them already and showaco has a nice 4 row hex start menu) I will have time tomorrow to play around with it some more and update. Thanks for your hard work and look forward to any updates.
25th March 2009, 07:08 AM   |  #45  
Flag Outside Philly

413 posts
Donate to Me
More
Has the time bomb been removed from this ROM?
25th March 2009, 07:14 AM   |  #46  
Flag San Antonio, Tx

2,533 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mddjr01

Having a lot of fun with the build, the only issues I have have been related to manila issues. (XBox has issued updates if you haven't seen them already and showaco has a nice 4 row hex start menu) I will have time tomorrow to play around with it some more and update. Thanks for your hard work and look forward to any updates.

thanks

Quote:

Issues
- MSN widgets have white menu bar at bottom but works if you end task and go back in.(same issue in MSN money)
- TF3d crashes when to touch tab in call history.
-I would mind A LITE version without TF3D....I love the windows UI very smooth.
- No Bugs really in Window just in TF3D.
-Maybe Iris instead of Opera?...just a suggestion.

But overall a great rom...hope some of this is helpful. Thanks
_

yea nothin i can do about that lol, had that issue for quite a few builds now.

Lite Version you say? not a problem could do this very easily

Iris: i thought of this to! already added to the build im testing now, with an Opera Cab provided to thos who still prefer it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobbe

Hi, This rom is very good, but the album searcher still dosen't work. Did you add it in? I download this rom form mirror 1

yes i didnt add it to that version on purpose..(wanted to see if the tf3d2 package had it...stupid me...)

It has already been added back and working

on a side note i have decided on a Series Wallpaper which one does every one like?

Personally i like the first one best(by far actually), third one second best, and second one last...looks...idk...dont like it :P lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot1.Jpeg
Views:	45
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	169717   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot2.Jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	169718   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot3.Jpeg
Views:	25
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	169719  
25th March 2009, 07:17 AM   |  #47  
Flag San Antonio, Tx

2,533 posts
More
Quote:

Has the time bomb been removed from this ROM?

There is no timebomb in 21193(from what everyone is saying), the timebomb is in build 21195(which im running now). I believe i have fixed it but have not had time to test(even tho its really easy to). But will tomorrow.
25th March 2009, 07:22 AM   |  #48  
Flag Outside Philly

413 posts
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=jug6ernaut;3520725]thanks

Iris: i thought of this to! already added to the build im testing now, with an Opera Cab provided to thos who still prefer it.

Very Cool, I will look for the lite version....Thanks, You will have some coffee on me.
25th March 2009, 07:24 AM   |  #49  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 1

471 posts
More
Quote:

thanks

yes i didnt add it to that version on purpose..(wanted to see if the tf3d2 package had it...stupid me...)

It has already been added back and working

on a side note i have decided on a Series Wallpaper which one does every one like?

Personally i like the first one best(by far actually), third one second best, and second one last...looks...idk...dont like it :P lol.

I like the first one. Are you going with Fuzberry theme next (Looks like it in your wallpaper pics, I like Showaco's a little better but Matt's internet works)?
25th March 2009, 07:27 AM   |  #50  
Flag San Antonio, Tx

2,533 posts
More
[QUOTE=davezaff;3520743]
Quote:

thanks

Very Cool, I will look for the lite version....Thanks, You will have some coffee on me.

Ty my friend , i gotta go to sleep now... & got a big mid term test 2morrow. But i should be able to get the lite version uploaded around 1230pm(noon) CST 2morrow.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread