thank you. Should I use "erase" command from mtty?
This is what I used:
1) Download mtty from this forum: http://wiki.xda-developers.com/uploads/mtty.exe
2) go into bootloader: Hold side Camera and POWER buttons together and reset with stylus.
3) Disable USB Connection in ActiveSync and connect trinity
4) Star mtty - Port: USB - Baud: 115200 - Press Enter
5) enter these commands
- task 32 Enter
- task 28 Enter
- task 2A Enter
- info 8 Enter
- task 8 Enter
6) Try to reflash with an original htc rom (if you can, flash a wm5 one...)
- task 32 => "Checks the security level. Unpriviledged: "Level=0xFF", SuperCID: "Level=0""
- task 28 => "Format Storage (OS partition)"
- task 2A => "Check NAND flash and mark bad blocks. (Requires Level!=0xFF)"
- info 8 => "Returns information on blocks and partitions"
- task 8 => "Resets the device"
I got it from somewhere in the forum ... don't remeber where.
I surely don’t have to mention that AOSP Android lacks a solid File Manager. That’s … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?