[ CRBuilder™ 2 ] [ FOR A COMPLETE AND SMARTER COOK ]
Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I'm pleasure to provide you my first kitchen for HTC Wizard, based on Bepe's Platform Rebuilder and other tools. This kitchen is so powerfull and professional, that gives you all the needs to build a prefect ROM's. ROM Builder, XIP Dumper, Splash S Builder, File Editor Suite, and more. Also supports for building multiple languages and editions of a ROM with a single kitchen ( Version 1 Only ). As usual the description is below, Please read it before downloading and using.
- Easy XIP porting.
- Super faster ROM building.
- EXT packages (Extended packages)
- Change Page Pool Size while cooking.
- Support for building multiple languages and editions of a ROM with a single Kitchen
- .ROM and .VM are not needed in SYS anymore, PRB will create it's own .ROM now
- No need to reloc the modules using G'Reloc or WMReloc.
- Easy to build 1st and/or 2nd splash screens using Splash S Builder.
- And lot more.
Log Report : Version 2
- Platform Rebuilder v2.1
- XIP Dumper v2.0
- Splash S Builder v2.0
- DSM Patcher v1.6
- DSMAnalyzer v1.4
- Package Creator v2.7
- RGU to XML v1.0
- SYSVersion 1.2
- NB2NBF v2.02
- PagePool Changer v2.21
Deeply modified to look smarter and user friendly.
Replace bat files to exe's.
Placed error msgs
Added page pool changing feature while building ROM.
Modified Splash S Builder.
Modified XIP Dumper.
Installation Notes : CRBuilder
Installation Notes : XIP Builder
- Run CRBuilder 2.exe
- Enter the password and install/extract.
- The kitchen is ready to use.
Paths and Patterns : Single or Multi Language/Edition
- Drag and drop xip.bin or os.nb.payload or cooked ROM ( OS.nb ) or file which contains XIP, into DUMP XIP.exe.
- Wait for processing.
- You will get XIP dir and romhdr.bin in root
- Go inside XIP; Drag and drop all the dsm files ( One-By-One ) into Package Builder.exe ( Xtra Tools ) using another window.
- Now inside the XIP dir you will get : MSXIPKernel, MSXIPKernelLTK and OEMXIPKERNEL.
- If your are porting XIP from other device, then you should remove OEMXIPKERNEL and place your devices OEMXIPKERNEL.
- Move XIP dir and romhdr.bin to root of the ROM dir of your kitchen.
- XIP porting is done.
Installation Notes : Single Language/Edition
- OEM - Place all your packages including OEM_Lang_0409, OEMAPPS, OEMDrivers, OEMMISC, OEMOPERATORS.
- SYS - I think you all might know this.
- ROM - Use your base ROM. i.e OS.NB but rename the file to OS.NB.payload; romhdr.bin.
- ROM\XIP - MSXIPKernel, MSXIPKernelLTK, and OEMXIPKERNEL.
- EXT - Use this, if you have EXT packages. Use OEM to EXT.exe if you want to convert OEM to EXT packages. Exampe : EXT\LEO\AdobePDF 2_5_1_0_395886_06H
Build your kitchen, as said in Paths and Patterns above. Installation Notes : Multi Language/Edition
Build your kitchen, as said in Paths and Patterns above and also do the following :
'Skip' and 'Only' Files:
Use 'skip' and/or only files to make multi language or edition ROM's. You can place these 'skip' and/or 'only' files inside SYS and/or OEM packages.
In Config.txt, you will find this line :
set LOCALE=XXXXFile Name/s :
LOCALE should be set to the language you want to build the ROM for. i.e 0409, 0804, 0804 or etc
BUILD is some custom value like Premium/Basic/Lite.
This package will be skipped always.
This package will not be included to the ROM if you set LOCALE to 0409 in Config.txt.
_skip_Premium or _skip_Basic or _skip_Lite
This package will not be included to the ROM if you set BUILD to Premium/Basic/Lite in Config.txt.
This package will only be included to the ROM if you set LOCALE to 0409 in Config.txt.
_only_Premium or _only_Basic or _only_Lite
This package will only be included to the ROM if you set BUILD to Premium/Basic/Lite in Config.txt.
Package 1: Will only be included if you are building a 0409 rom.
Package 2: Will only be included if you are building a Basic rom.
Package 3: Will only be included to a Premium build.
Package 4: Will only be included if you are building a 0409 rom.
Video Guide :
Warning Notes :
- As you can see there can be more than one skip or only files in one package.
- A skip or only file is just a file (like an empty text file) that is renamed to "_skip_xxx" or "_Only_xxx", important is that this file MUST not have an extension, only filename!
- CRBuilder is only for building ROM(s) so you need all the source to do so. Like OEM's, XIP, SYS, OS Payload and Device base files/modules/packages. To get those, You need to extract any stock or custom ROM/s ( i.e Using hypercore ) but the ROM should not be protected.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable is must
- Supports all type of Windows platforms.
Password : 02111989
Thank you for using our developments..........
!!! Read here about how to ask a question | Do not spam the board | Respect others !!!
!!! Follow the rules | Use 'search' before posting your queries | Post in the correct sections !!!