How to Run It ?
- Download Wing linux from http://sourceforge.net/projects/wing-linux/files/ .
- Download file named wing-linux-xxxx-rootfs.cab and wing-linux-0.xxxx-gene.cab
- make sure about having minimum 650MB free on ur memory card
- Install the wing-linux-xxxx-rootfs.cab. It will be default installed on your storage card in folder /storage card/linux/ .
- Install the wing-linux-0.xxxx-gene.cab.
- Run WingLinux from Start menu.
It will take lot of time(About 10 Minutes) for first time, but Voila! it works!!!
very much thanks to - darkstar62 and kshaurya