Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,254 Members 36,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

12/26/09 Multi-Carrier (Light) Titan ROMs WM6.1 and WM6.5 by Ryan Mogul

Tip us?

RyanMogul
Old
(Last edited by RyanMogul; 2nd May 2009 at 05:24 AM.)
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Default My version 1.1 Alltel ROM Light is UP!

Here is my Version 1.1 Light For Alltel

This ROM is no longer Beta!! Thanks to those at the bottom.

Download now and post your comments here is fine just specify which version of ROM you are talking about.

Same conditions with this ROM as all light ROM's

Ryan Mogul's Alltel TITAN ROM version 1.1 Light

BIG THANKS to: Bunsen Honeydew, thearchangel, for helping with BETA testing and suggestions on this ROM!

Also THANKS to: prscott1, for help with concatenation of strings using mortscript, without him I would still be searching..

PayPal Account not required to Donate.

Donaters please include your Forum Member Name for appreciation.

RM Contributions:

I am very sorry to anyone I have let down the past couple years. My Mother passed away from Cancer and then I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma shortly after. I got into remission once and it came back. I underwent a Stem Cell Transplant and relapsed again. Now getting radiation. Hope to be back. Thank you everyone for your patience, your thoughts, and your prayers. P.S. I am on Verizon nowadays running a LG G2!

yaselp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default ROM not being flashed

Ryan, how are you.
I am just trying to flash your ROM (the sprint light version 1.1) to my HTC Mogul using RUU included in your package (last published on 4/13/2009)
When my mogul goes off and then show the three colored bars, it goes to the gray screen and is stuck in 0%. the pc program shows the message stating that the usb conection was lost.
I dont know if I am missing something but I have done this before without problems. I apologize if I omitted an obvious step.

By the way i just wanted tothank you for what you do for the windows mobile community.

Thanks,

Yasel

RyanMogul
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
I would start with making sure you have HTC windows drivers installed on the computer and Active sync 4.5. By clicking on my homepage in profile you can go to my share site and download those. In unlock tools directory. Now from a freshly restarted computer make sure the phone is unplugged. Right click the active sync icon on your computers taskbar and pick connection settings. Uncheck the allow usb connections and click ok. Now manually place your phone in bootloader by pressing power, camera, and reset at the same time then release. It should go into bootloader (olipro 2.40 or no2chem 2.47 unlocked bootloaders) Now it should say serial at the bottom of the phones screen. Go ahead and plug the phone into the PC (without using a hub, just usb cable) and the word serial will turn into usb. Now you can go ahead and run the RUU and it should flash. As long as you have a GPS radio and unlocked bootloader on the phone my custom ROM will flash, that is..

After its done updating the ROM and reboots you can wait a couple seconds and then Unplug from PC, then turn active sync usb connections back on. Etc..

Hope this helps.

RM Contributions:

I am very sorry to anyone I have let down the past couple years. My Mother passed away from Cancer and then I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma shortly after. I got into remission once and it came back. I underwent a Stem Cell Transplant and relapsed again. Now getting radiation. Hope to be back. Thank you everyone for your patience, your thoughts, and your prayers. P.S. I am on Verizon nowadays running a LG G2!

yaselp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Thanks

Ryan, I followed your instructions and it worked. Now I am playing with your ROM, it looks very light and i can use my data connection, gps and phone without problems.
Once again thanks for all your hard work.

Yasel

RyanMogul
Old
(Last edited by RyanMogul; 19th April 2009 at 09:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
I have cooked the AGPS settings into each Carrier of MY ROM, Using the settings from this thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=402134 Cricket I now have AGPS OFF by default.

I doubt the settings are needed but you have to change the GPSone settings using QPST to what carrier you are usings settings. You also have to change the registry values to match in hkeylocalmachine/software/htc/supl_agps, the server port and IP.

So as of 4/19/09 all of my ROM's the registry values for AGPS are already set. My Cricket ROMS the Values are now set except I turned AGPS off which saves your Data Connection and works better. The other settings have to be set in your QPST GPSone settings. I have no control over that memory region of the Phone. That needs to be done manually by a user.

I have never had problems with my GPS with and without using the settings but you may want to try them. Especially Verizon Users.

You may also want to try turning AGPS OFF which works Best for the Cricket Version (maybe others) here are the registry keys to change. Remember to wait a little then soft reset.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\SUPL AGPS
EnableAGPS = 0
EnableGPSSmart = 0
GPSMode = 1

RM Contributions:

Woozy82
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have bootloader v. 2.07 how can i change it to one of the unlocked version olipro 2.40 or No2chem 2.47 without bricking my customers phone it currently has rom 3.57.605.1 if that is helpful

Woozy82
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozy82 View Post
I have bootloader v. 2.07 how can i change it to one of the unlocked version olipro 2.40 or No2chem 2.47 without bricking my customers phone it currently has rom 3.57.605.1 if that is helpful
Never mind I found the Answer

yaselp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question WM6VOIP

Hello,

This question probably is out of context here, I just wanted to keep the thread of ryanmogul's rom updates and improvements.

Recently I was trying to put the internet calling feature to work in my htc mogul for sprint. i downloaded the WM6VoIP.CAB and the Sip Config Tool, set the sip client credentials and soft reset. I cannot see the internet calling option in the system nor the internet tab under phone settings. I've seen in other threads that this depends on the ROM used, some ROMs just exclude this feature, now here is my question: does this ROM support internet calling?

I appreciate any comments,

Thanks

dyablo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi Ryan.. Re flashed your light sprint rom and I got to say everthing is working fine. NO problems with picturemail, or anything else thx for the gr8 rom..

RyanMogul
Old
(Last edited by RyanMogul; 25th April 2009 at 04:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Default I have updated all of my ROM's with software improvements etc..

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated my ROM's with software changes/improvements. Here are some of the changes.

Removed NueLight3 as I had issues with it locking the phone up with flashlight on! Ouch thats not good.. lol. I replaced it with a lighter version that doesnt actually run a program. Its linked to the same button and also is in programs menu.

Removed Device Lock, I found its not needed as there is other ways to lock the phone included.

Added Adobe Flash Player

Added IE Tools, this lets you tweak a few IE settings small and increases functionality.

Added Stopwatch

Added Ftouchflo(touch scrolling), which gives you the option to finger scroll in any application! To activate it go to settings Ftouchflo(touch scrolling) config and click the enable touch scrolling and hit done or ok, once its activated it creates a startup file and always is enabled. This feature disables being able to Align screen, if you get stuck trying just hit power button off, then back on. Disable Ftouchflo(touch scrolling) the phone will need reset, then when it boots go back in and align. Then re-enable Ftouchflo(touch scrolling) if you like.

Added Windows Live, this will help users retrieve their Hotmail etc.. Its fairly small and works on several of MY ROM's

The fixes are just keyboard speed, scroll speed, etc.. Nothing really major.

RM Contributions: