Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

|ROM||WWE|| ** EnergyROM Series 2.0 21040 - Final Rhodium Manila ** || Build 32509 ||

OP NRGZ28

25th March 2009, 04:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,020

10,462 posts
More
Welcome to my ROM thread!

This ROM is the "2.0 series" of my ROM line, and it's designed to have the latest and greatest applications and improvements. Because of this it may not always be as stable or bugfree, as a stock ROM. However, I can assure you, it's much... MUCH faster than any stock ROM on your device.

The ROM is being continuously developed and bug fixed and there's almost daily releases. I've decided to name each release by the date when it was released. For example, 31909 would have been released on March 19, 2009.

The ROM is currently based on the 21040 OS core, with all the new goodies from the newly announced Rhodium device (the Touch Pro 2).
It's got the new new Manila interface which is 99% finished now (thanks to the xboxmod team), new HTC enhanced finger menus, new notifications system, album, FM radio and MP3 trimmer, connection setup etc.

Please report bugs related to the ROM itself, but NOT the Manila interface.
We're aware of all the things that don't fit, don't scroll, don't click etc and xboxmod and his team are working on it.

If you own a Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utillities (after you flash the ROM) to select the proper keyboard layout to use. The ROM comes with the Fuze layout by default.

- This ROM is a Ferrari, therefore it drinks a lot of gas and burns a lot of rubber (RAM)... so be prepared to charge it more often!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 32509 Released

Changelog...

- AdvancedNetwork applet updated
- New CommManager from Rhodium
- FacebookSDK Updated
- CuiHandler for finger menus updated
- Added Rhodium Poweroff warning
- Added BandSwitching Manager
- Added Bluetooth Manager
- Added Phone wizard
- Added WiFiwizard
- Updated AdobeReader LE
- Straight 21040 Build! No mishmashed packages !
- Updated some icons

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila
Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila

Download older builds here

Last edited by NRGZ28; 25th March 2009 at 06:40 PM.
25th March 2009, 04:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag XDA-Developers

10,462 posts
More
Screenshots of Start Menu Programs

Last edited by NRGZ28; 25th March 2009 at 06:16 PM.
25th March 2009, 04:40 PM   |  #3  
Flag XDA-Developers

10,462 posts
More
ScreenShots of Settings

Last edited by NRGZ28; 25th March 2009 at 06:11 PM.
25th March 2009, 04:41 PM   |  #4  
Flag XDA-Developers

10,462 posts
More
Screenshots of Rhodium Manila

Last edited by NRGZ28; 25th March 2009 at 06:36 PM.
25th March 2009, 04:42 PM   |  #5  
Flag XDA-Developers

10,462 posts
More
Screenshots of extra features

Last edited by NRGZ28; 25th March 2009 at 06:38 PM.
25th March 2009, 06:11 PM   |  #6  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 15

619 posts
More
LoL, I'm starting to regret looking in this forum knowing my ROM is outdated within hours of flashing every day. Hopefully we are reaching the nirvana point where us non Manilla users (PointUI) have a near mint base to confidently use... NRG your kickin it up a notch man. Might as well start making Sashimi packages so we can two click complete updates and send you autopayments for the time spent.. Talk about easy/complete flashing.
25th March 2009, 06:11 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

145 posts
More
Smile
Looking Good! Can't wait to flash this release !

Thanks for your work

JFlitt
25th March 2009, 06:12 PM   |  #8  
Flag Bardejov
Thanks Meter: 1

216 posts
More
Please respect the thread and the developer
Could someone PLEASE clean this thread, it is two pages long and besides g2tl and hard2hold, all other comments and posts are in no way helping or bringing any value. This, of course includes my own post, so could the mod responsible please keep an eye on this thread and delete all unnecessary posts. I think we all would be grateful (including NRGZ) if the post was "cleaner" and that way easier to read. It goes without saying we are all very grateful to NRGZ (and also everybody else who shares his work in this fantastic community) for all his hard work and sleepless nights just to make a great ROM for all of us to use and we can also mention that in our posts - its the least we can do - but please let us try to include in the same post the bugs we found or suggestions, so that our posts bring some value to the table. Thank you NRGZ for devoting so much of your free time to make our lives easier.

edit: Thank you for the cleanup :)
Last edited by hmota78; 25th March 2009 at 06:15 PM.
25th March 2009, 06:18 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

165 posts
Wow, this is amazing! Daily releases are so nice to have!

I have also noticed that if you don't flash for a few days and let the battery run down to 0%, and then recharge without reflashing, it lasts 2 days of moderate use from me! Its not too hard on the battery if you refrain from flashing for a few days.
25th March 2009, 06:26 PM   |  #10  
Flag Paradise,CA
Thanks Meter: 5

239 posts
More
by chance do you have a myfav .cab file or gonna put 1 in your next rom(s)?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread