Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Battery performance of official ROM is the best!

OP avenger2005

4th April 2009, 07:54 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
imo, battery life for wm6.5 by itje is the best
official rom lasted me around 2 days or less back then
4th April 2009, 10:51 AM   |  #12  

21 posts
my battery was only lasting about a day until i changed to Touch-IT by itje and the battery is now 3-4 days depending on use.
4th April 2009, 01:24 PM   |  #13  
Flag Brentwood, Essex

6 posts
More
Thumbs down my battery life is completely pony
This is something that is a big pain for me - my battery doesn't even last a day using itje's roms (haven't tested others yet)

I think HSDPA/3G has a lot to do with battery drain. The stock rom seems to disconnect it when it's not in use, but checking my phone now, it's been connected 11hours (since I last reset it). I could be wrong with this comment tho as I've not run the stock rom in months.

Have had a poke round the registry and can't find anything that might be a timeout...anyone more knowledgeable about this than me care to chime in?
5th April 2009, 02:08 PM   |  #14  

253 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djs10

This is something that is a big pain for me - my battery doesn't even last a day using itje's roms (haven't tested others yet)

I think HSDPA/3G has a lot to do with battery drain. The stock rom seems to disconnect it when it's not in use, but checking my phone now, it's been connected 11hours (since I last reset it). I could be wrong with this comment tho as I've not run the stock rom in months.

Have had a poke round the registry and can't find anything that might be a timeout...anyone more knowledgeable about this than me care to chime in?

you can setup a timeout with the "advanced config" application and yes, leaving data connection enabled draws more battery than just letting it connect when needed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread