Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,877 Members 52,190 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Stopped]Hexagon start menu for WM6.5 latest builds, New 4 row hexagon menu cab

Tip us?
pongothemagnificent Old
(Last edited by pongothemagnificent; 12th February 2010 at 06:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Stopped]Hexagon start menu for WM6.5 latest builds, New 4 row hexagon menu cab

I"ve been getting quite a few pm's regarding this old project of mine, sadly i moved on from the htc blue angel a long time ago, and so i no longer support this project, sorry guys, please stop making request for wvga/wqvga/etc cabs it wont happen, besides editing cpr files is not rocket science, anyways i hope this clears out/stops the PM's i've been getting lately, regarding this project.

Sincerly
Rafyvitto

Quote:
My old post got lost due to the little problem witch happend last night, so i had to re post my cab anyways here it is enjoy guys.

Hexagon Start Menu for windows mobile 6.5 latest build, heres a screenshot:

DOWNLOAD LINK

RapidShare Mirror

MEGAUPLOAD MIRROR

New CAB 4 row hexagon menu QVGA only

MEGAUPLOAD MIRROR

Rapidshare premium mirror thanks to + Que PPC

Note:QVGA only...for now

raizaM
Old
Thanks Meter 2
um... What exactly is this?
Doesn't wm6.5's start menu look like this already?
Sorry that I'm not noticing the difference.
pongothemagnificent Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by raizaM View Post
um... What exactly is this?
Doesn't wm6.5's start menu look like this already?
Sorry that I'm not noticing the difference.
the hooneycomb menu was lost on the last 4 public 6.5 builds, so i took the time on bringing the back.

+ Que PPC
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Default what about the zoom vito?

Does the icons back to normal size or they are big into the hexagons, i would like to bring back the windows or start menu animation.
+QUEPPC 6.5 ROMS FOR HTC HERMES
Twitter
Facebook

------CLICK HERE-----------CLICK HERE-------------CLICK HERE------------------CLICK HERE----------------CLICK HERE

Great appreciated a donation
pongothemagnificent Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by + Que PPC View Post
Does the icons back to normal size or they are big into the hexagons, i would like to bring back the windows or start menu animation.
Well the icons are small cause personally i dont like the big ugly ones, but if you unistall my cab the start menu will go back to the big icons.

Drybonz
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyvitto View Post
My old post got lost due to the little problem witch happend last night, so i had to re post my cab anyways here it is enjoy guys.

Note:QVGA only...for now
I like that the icons on your taskbar are all sized and spaced properly in the screenshot. I tried the 21198 build and the icons are unevenly spaced and the "X" was abnormally small. Looked pretty bad. I would definitely go back to a 6.5 sys if I could find one that looked as nice as your screenshot.

This was on a VGA device (Diamond).

+ Que PPC
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Default Well i will try it... Jejeje

I will try it but I need to restore the icons from the last build from Xplode just resizing them again... and overwrite yours cause the xplodes are pettier... nice shot men!

so do you know how to get back the animations?
+QUEPPC 6.5 ROMS FOR HTC HERMES
Twitter
Facebook

------CLICK HERE-----------CLICK HERE-------------CLICK HERE------------------CLICK HERE----------------CLICK HERE

Great appreciated a donation
pongothemagnificent Old
(Last edited by pongothemagnificent; 31st March 2009 at 01:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I like that the icons on your taskbar are all sized and spaced properly in the screenshot. I tried the 21198 build and the icons are unevenly spaced and the "X" was abnormally small. Looked pretty bad. I would definitely go back to a 6.5 sys if I could find one that looked as nice as your screenshot.

This was on a VGA device (Diamond).
ohh ic now, well my cab is only for qvga so it wont work with vga, but send me your cpr files(StartMenu_GridScene_xxxXxxx) the x represent your resolution you should find them in your windows folder, send me both the landscape and the portrait, and il edit them.
pongothemagnificent Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by + Que PPC View Post
I will try it but I need to restore the icons from the last build from Xplode just resizing them again... and overwrite yours cause the xplodes are pettier... nice shot men!

so do you know how to get back the animations?
I dint resize the icon files them selfs, i only resized them on the cpr files but the original ones are still there, let me know if you want the icons to look bigger like they used to il make the proper changes to the cpr file.

derekwilkinson
Old
Thanks Meter 316
I've wanted this so bad... thank you so much!!!
HTC Touch (Sprint, Android OS) -> Palm Pre -> HTC Hero -> HTC EVO -> Google Nexus S 4G -> Google Galaxy Nexus LTE -> HTC One -> Galaxy Nexus (again) / iPhone 5 -> Red HTC One -> Moto X

Tags
hexagons, latest build, qvga, rafyvitto, startmenu, windows mobile 6.5
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe