Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

JesusFreke

OP xdavidn88

2nd April 2009, 11:48 PM   |  #21  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 17

1,064 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nkey

I just installed the latest JF rom and now my battery dies. I pm'd JF a dozen times but he doesn't respond. What an asshat

Listen ****-stick. It's people like you that made him go into hiding. If you don't like his ROM, then flash the factory ROM back.

Or, you can just run in front of a train. Whichever suits you best.
3rd April 2009, 02:04 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

269 posts
More
haha hope he comes by here to get a few laughs
3rd April 2009, 05:17 PM   |  #23  
los angeles, CA

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santaninja

after putting JFRC33 on my phone it told me to kick my dog i did so and now my dog doesnt like me i asked JF to help and he didn't

my previous post was a joke, but this time i'm serious...i'm having the complete opposite problem as you. after putting JFRC33 on my phone, my steelers won their sixth superbowl. i received an SMS from jesus freke with random numbers in it. i played those numbers in the lottery and i won $250 million! also, my jeep was having engine troubles and i plugged my rooted G1 into the cigarette lighter charger and now my jeep runs like she's brand new. i also noticed that after talking on my G1, the acne on the left side of my face (the side the G1 is on when i talk) cleared up after just one conversation. and whenever i whip out my JFRC33 rooted G1, hot girls come from miles around just to throw themselves at me.
jesus freke...you sir are a life changer!
3rd April 2009, 06:04 PM   |  #24  

23 posts
Just saw this the other day..
http://andblogs.net/2009/03/want-you...nd-your-gmail/
Thats the last thing Ive seen JF do.
3rd April 2009, 06:05 PM   |  #25  

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariod1269

my previous post was a joke, but this time i'm serious...i'm having the complete opposite problem as you. after putting JFRC33 on my phone, my steelers won their sixth superbowl. i received an SMS from jesus freke with random numbers in it. i played those numbers in the lottery and i won $250 million! also, my jeep was having engine troubles and i plugged my rooted G1 into the cigarette lighter charger and now my jeep runs like she's brand new. i also noticed that after talking on my G1, the acne on the left side of my face (the side the G1 is on when i talk) cleared up after just one conversation. and whenever i whip out my JFRC33 rooted G1, hot girls come from miles around just to throw themselves at me.
jesus freke...you sir are a life changer!

this made me lol
3rd April 2009, 06:26 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 5

171 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandenk

If he does try and quit we are just going to kidnap him and use him as slave labor so its in his best interest to just stick around. I mean ****, can you even imagine where we would be without him?! There are some other rising stars in this community but no one can replace JesusFreke.

yea... someone else would have done it and we would be considering him as the "messiah" as you all are saying
4th April 2009, 05:30 AM   |  #27  
Flag Minneapolis MN
Thanks Meter: 45

1,434 posts
More
Or... did he just got tired of everybody misspeling his name and calling him Jesus Freak instead of JesusFreke?
4th April 2009, 05:37 AM   |  #28  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Detroit, Mi
Thanks Meter: 1,124

5,455 posts
Donate to Me
More
I heard there is a world outside of xda-developers and he was going there for a while. I know! I couldn't believe it either!
4th April 2009, 05:54 AM   |  #29  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 6

1,226 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary100100

I heard there is a world outside of xda-developers and he was going there for a while. I know! I couldn't believe it either!

What?! Heresy!
4th April 2009, 06:10 AM   |  #30  
Flag Topeka

145 posts
More
Smile Did you know...
Did you know that googling him brings up 10,600 posts?...wow...and there is a jesusfreke.com...From some of the pics on his sites, maybe he does have hobbies besides opening Android for the rest of us.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread