[THEME- ref ] Default black + color pack for manila
This is my beloved black/green original HTC Manila theme and maybe a "reference" for others manila skinner.
Black default HTC theme for graphics
& default green highlights for all colored components (checkbox, buttons and so on)
no screen needed as we all known default htc black theme
developed and tested with itje's latest build, currently T-mobile one from 6.1 2.604 kitchen. Feel free to try on other roms, it should work, but keep in mind that results may be different.
why 2 cab? to separate "static" graphic elements form indicators, selectors and so on. It's a huge work, done once for all (I hope
How to install: disable manila
- guap Manila Default Black.cab contains only "static" graphics (tabs, bars...)
- guap Manila Green Hilights.cab contains only "skinnable" items (selectors, checkbox, buttons) to keep simple for others to change colors on their own without having to search all of them.
If you want i.e. to make a "red" theme, just edit files in Highlights.cab and you're ready
Or if you want to have black back on your t-mobile manila but keeping the blue/gray selectors and indicators, you can install only Default Black
, install cab (always to device if asked!!!
), then re-enable manila. Soft reset shouldn't be required, but has to be the first option in case of weird behaviours
All cabs are unistallable and shold be an harmless process, but ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP with something like sprite backup or spb backup.
- guap Green Fingermenu.cab for default green fingermenu
- guap Green UsbToPC.cab for default green UsbToPC popup
- guap Manila Green EnlargeStartMenu.cab for green EnlargeStartMenu
- guap Manila Blue T-Mobile EnlargeStartMenu.cab for restore t-mobile colors on EnlageStartMenu (as this requires registry entries, isn't sufficient to uninstall the green one)
- guap Manila Green Taskmanager.cab for green TaskManager (tnx to itje)
- guap Manila Blue T-Mobile Taskmanager.cab for restore t-mobile colors on TaskManager (as this requires registry entries, isn't sufficient to uninstall the green one)
- Default Indicators.zip once for all, some files MUST to stay green, i.e. the stock chart indicators: they are these files, if you get fuzzy stock indicators installing a custom theme, drop this in \windows and should be fix
- guap Manila raindrop fix.cab t-mobile manila has ugly rains, probably messed up during blu-colorizing process: this will fix ugly raindrop on weather tab
Sorry about rapid, but this manila doesn't support cfc, these 2 are too big for the board:
guap Manila Default Black.cab -> http://rapidshare.com/files/21617701...ault_Black.cab
guap Manila Green Hilights.cab -> http://rapidshare.com/files/21617701..._highlight.cab