i just got my Jade WWE and tryed to flash a GER Rom but it hangs on 0% and nothing happens..
What i did:
first backuped my Device
then dl the GER Rom and :
To restore a dumped ROM:
- To get the tools you'll need, install Kitchen for Jade (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=441872).
- Put your Part02.raw file in the Jade_Kitchen folder.
- Open a command prompt and type cd c:\Jade_Kitchen.
- Type the following two commands:
TOOLS\ImgfsToNb Part02.raw ROM\OS.nb.payload OS-new.nb.payload
TOOLS\NBMerge -kaiser OS-new.nb
- Double-click htcrt.exe in the TOOLS folder:
- Click the Build! button.
- Select Jade * in Device list.
- Put your version in the Version box.
- Change Language if necessary.
- Click ... after the OS box and select the OS-new.nb you just built (it's in the Jade_Kitchen folder).
- Click Build! and enter RUU_signed.nbh in the File name box, click Save.
- Wait a few minutes for htc rom tool to do it's stuff and you'll have RUU_signed.nbh in your Kade_Kitchen folder ready to be flashed.
- Copy your new RUU_signed.nbh from the Jade_kitchen folder into the FLASH folder (you can delete or rename the RUU_signed.nbh that's already there).
- Double-click CustomRUU.exe to flash the ROM.
Your phone should now be restored to it's original ROM.
flashed HARD-SPL.. now the update run..
hmm i thought i need HARD-SPL only for modded ROMs not for original dumps ?!