1) Word completion was working fine in keyboard mode, but after switching to other HTC inputs and then back to keyboard, word completion with keyboard is now DEAD. Not even after a soft restart fixed it.
2) No light to indicate Bluetooth/Wifi switched on
3) No blinking light to indicate phone is running
4) Start menu doesn't have the "Click" sound
5) I can't assign the god damned GPS and footprint button to do something else, what a piece of crap!
6) TouchFLO isn't smart enough to detect if I want to select multiple objects, or if I want to scroll!
7) No option to do a software soft reset
8) Need to open the back cover to do a reset
9) Menu text IS WAY TOO BIG, HTC you blind idiots!
10) The system doesn't come out from standby when I receive an SMS, meaning I have to press the fragile power button to read it.
11) I can't uninstall TouchFLO or any of the other stupid HTC softwares.
12) Manuals were unhelpful.
I already feel like flashing the damn ROM from this phone, get rid of all that stupid HTC crap. Don't get me wrong, the phone looks sleek, display is nice, response is faster than most other Dopod/HTC crap phones, the scroll button is kool, camera quality is good, but it's just so damn annoying. I'm probably going to just give it to my girlfriend, whoever she will be. My Atom Exec still rocks.
Overall rating for this phone: 5.5/10
Apparently the word completion bug seems to be HTC wanting to replace the WM dict with eT9
If anyone has a way of fixing the word completion bug, and the GPS/footprint button assignments, I will be very much obliged.