[PANEL][DEV][09 APR 09] Project: X-Panel V1.01.09
this is my personal panel development project.
you are free to take a look.
- added battery indicator
- added signal indicator
- added first version of "XDA-DEV" Sub-Panel (portrait mode, landscape coming soon)
- this panel is based on R2A. i do only test on r3a if the rom is official released
- my code for the indicators is correct but some of them do only refresh after actions like changing the current panel, opening an window or changing scree orientation. this is because the current flash-lite/panelmanager implementation is faulty. the current flash-lite3.1 on the R2A does not redraw regions correctly. i hope this is fixed with the next ROM update.
- fixed some of the indicator issues
- added basic sub-panel support (buttons on the bottom to switch)
- added an ugly "Debug" Sub-Panel to help me debuggin ;)
- redesign of the buttons to match the clocks grafik.
- bluetooth indicator (with link to bluetooth settings)
- wifi indicator (with link to wifi settings)
- fixed time display
- selfmade "alien clock" (links to alarm settings)
- missed calls indicator-button (glows on missed calls, links to calls)
- missed emails indicator-button (glows on missed emails, links to messages)
- missed sms indicator-button (glows on missed sms, links to sms)
- commmanager-button (quicklink ro Comm Manager)
- Install "Flash Lite 3.1"
- Install "Growing Panel"
- Install X-Panel.cab
note1: this panel does not overwrite or damage your "GrowingPanel" in any way
. also you dont have to use the "GrowingPanel" and you dont have to add it to your panels - it just must be installed
note2: the "GrowingPanel" installer does not work correctly on non-english devices. if you own a non-english device you have to edit the registry keys:
to match the location of your "program files" folder.
[dev][templates] Flash Panel Template
[skin][re-release] Spb Mobile Shell PANEL Skins